BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Shivanie M.
As a student, I'm always looking for the healthier option. When I don't have homemade lunch, I go to the subway outlet im campus and treat myself to a sub. It's affordable and yummy. How can you go wrong! My mom always asks me if I don't get tired of eating that ūüėĎ
Lourdes C.
I love the restaurant, which I like the option of forming your subway the way you want from the bread to what it takes, and the sauces are very good and the prices are not that high.
Gleiciele L.
Osasco

I always eat on the subway, the smell of the baking breads is wonderful, as well as having healthy options for whomever you want, however I do not really like the restaurant's cookies, they are not tasty.
They should improve the cleaning as well.
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
I'm never disappointed at Subway. I mean really how can you be - you get your food made to order! My favorite is the Subway Melt. You can never go wrong with cheese and bacon! Quality is excellent and of course everything is always fresh. An excellent healthy option in a fast food world!
Chloe S.
I really enjoy subway, most of their subs are really nice, it is very affordable and family friendly I like the deals they do, I go quite often and it is good quality and healthy! I think that they have done a good job at making it as healthy as possible and I would recommend it to others.
Ashley C.
Vancouver
Subway has a great variety of choices and quality ingredients. It is easy to customize your own sandwich that tastes great for a cheap price. My only complaint is the staff. There are some that are very nice, but most seem to be quite impatient and are not very clear when asking you things.
Tia W.
York
Love subway and I know everyone tells you fast food is unhealthy and you should stay away from it but subway is actually one of the more healthy ones and I order the same thing every time and nothing has ever gone wrong with it it always tastes absolutely amazing and alway a high standard
Ingrida E.
Subway is one of the best places to get your sandwiches from. They are always good quality and well prepared. Staff are always lovely. The price can be on the higher end, but in my opinion, the taste is worth the money. Would definitely recommend it for those who haven't tried it :)
Amanda W.
Love subway be of great choices of fresh and I'd recommend this restaurant I love the types of bread that it offers the only thing that I would say is a con that I wish I could get my vegetables toasted as well but a lot of places won't do that
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, CA
My family absolutely love subway! It's so easy to just stop and grab for a great price. Everyone in my house likes it even the kids. It's great there are so many options for everyone! I think it's great they are now sending out coupons with new subs to try.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.