BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kat H.
Subway cookies are simply amazing they are always the best texture and taste no matter which cookie i purchase. I also love the variety of salads they have, being vegetarian, they have a lot of variety and i can get a filling meal every time without having to get same old, same old.
Katrina L.
I eat at subway quiet often. When I was working all the time, I ate at subway everyday. They're friendly, quick, & it tastes amazing. For sure one of my top fast food restaurants.
Denise V.
I Like subway sandwiches a lot. I never really experimate with all the toppings and just stick to one sandwich. (the steakhouse melt) I Like the fact that Subway has an app with coupons and the service is always very good. I've never had a negative experience at a Subway restaurant.
Kie S.
Great food and great service. Sandwich artists are always nice and seem to genuinely enjoy working. Sandwiches are made well and promptly, with fresh and tasty ingredients. I prefer toasted because otherwise the bread tends to get soggy, not through any fault of the business though.
Kirsten F.
Kitchener, ON
I actually go to subway so much! When I am not in the mood for something super unhealthy but I am on the go I get Subway! I like that they have so many options and are so tasty!
não tem o que falar dessa rede. gosto muito dos sanduíches de la. e uma opção bem mais salvável que outras redes por ai, tem bastante variedade e um preço justo nos sanduíches porque nas bebidas acho um absurdo o preço que eles cobram. e eu também adoro os cooks que eles vendem.
Nandanee L M.
My absolute favourite subway sandwich is the chicken terriaki. It is like heaven in my mouth..so perfect and scrumptious. What perfectly completes this amazing combination of flavours is the perfect type of bread. You have to try this
Camila P.
Me encantan sus emparedados son deliciosos y puedes hacer el tu yo con lo que mas te guste , tan bien lo puedes hacer sin carne si eres vegetariano y me encantan sus ofertas pero si lo quieres con carne sabe espectacular de las dos formas
Carrie Z.
Subway can be great, it can also be kinda meh. It really depends on the sandwich artist who is creating your sub for you. I will say I love their honey mustard dressing, that stuff is awesome! For the price, I will keep coming back, especially since there is one right by my work.
Nicole Z.
Caledon, ON
Subway is always a great on-the-go fast food restaurant. Healthier then other options and still super satisfying. They have many different options and always have awesome deals!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??