BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Chloe S.
I really enjoy subway, most of their subs are really nice, it is very affordable and family friendly I like the deals they do, I go quite often and it is good quality and healthy! I think that they have done a good job at making it as healthy as possible and I would recommend it to others.
Shivanie M.
As a student, I'm always looking for the healthier option. When I don't have homemade lunch, I go to the subway outlet im campus and treat myself to a sub. It's affordable and yummy. How can you go wrong! My mom always asks me if I don't get tired of eating that 😑
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
I'm never disappointed at Subway. I mean really how can you be - you get your food made to order! My favorite is the Subway Melt. You can never go wrong with cheese and bacon! Quality is excellent and of course everything is always fresh. An excellent healthy option in a fast food world!
Gleiciele L.
Osasco

I always eat on the subway, the smell of the baking breads is wonderful, as well as having healthy options for whomever you want, however I do not really like the restaurant's cookies, they are not tasty.
They should improve the cleaning as well.
Leticia P.
Food is good, customer service is okay, price is okay. I only buy there when I don't have another option, though. It's good for those who like to eat something that won't make you feel like you just ate an entire flock. Or if you want to trick yourself into believing that you're healthy.
thay W.
na minha opnião os produtos sao otimos deixa a casa perfumada e limpa,um dia sim e um dia nao eu arruma a casa,sim tem uma otima qualidade limpra super bem,diria q sim pois esse produto se dar muito bem,minha mae geralmente limpa com um pouco de agua q da uma consistencia melhor ara o uso.
Lourdes C.
I love the restaurant, which I like the option of forming your subway the way you want from the bread to what it takes, and the sauces are very good and the prices are not that high.
Ashley C.
Vancouver
Subway has a great variety of choices and quality ingredients. It is easy to customize your own sandwich that tastes great for a cheap price. My only complaint is the staff. There are some that are very nice, but most seem to be quite impatient and are not very clear when asking you things.
Denise W.
* Don't like that some of the food are artificial
* It taste OK. Like the dressing.
* Not really good quality.
* Sweet onion chicken Teriyaki Salad.
* It's Affordable.
* Yes I might.
Tia W.
York
Love subway and I know everyone tells you fast food is unhealthy and you should stay away from it but subway is actually one of the more healthy ones and I order the same thing every time and nothing has ever gone wrong with it it always tastes absolutely amazing and alway a high standard
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??