BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
bruna c.
I like to feed myself because the snacks are very natural, the service is of optimum quality, outside that we have the option of cleaning the filling from inside and mixing with another.
The subway offers snacks that are practically assembled by yourself, I super indicate the laches are wonderful.
Nica Andrea E.
Spirit River
I love almost everything in their menu and I always get it on a flat bread. I love flat bread. I especially love their steak and cheese, tuna melt, and their new korean bbq pulled pork.
Alejandra V.
The days that I say that I start the diet my best option is Subway with its healthy options and the most accessible of the market, my favorite is the teriyakie and whenever I return I ask is rarely with chipotle sauce
Revy S.
Edmonton, AB
Mmm I guess you could say it's a healthier alternative to other fast food. I love the Italian bmt or the chicken bacon ranch. It's a good price considering you get to pick your toppings and how much you want on them. I love subway because of the variety it has
Chelsey H.
How can you go wrong with subway?😍
Fresh food and good for any meal of the day, my absolute favourite! Fab range of fillings, as well as nice alternatives to subs as well. Their cookies are absolutely to die for!!!❤️
I just love subway with all my heart. I think they have great sandwichs. I go once or twice a week, mostly for lunch or dinner. They have good quality and they are affordable, sometimes they have good promotions. I highly recommend it. If you don't have much time to have lunch, this is a great option.
Jennifer V.
Cobourg
I had a 12 inch assorted on a plain bun. The bread was super fresh. The toppings were plentiful and tasting.I thought the sub, in general, was well worth the price even though I did not load it up with all the various extra toppings I had to choose from
Angeline D.
Oh my god, I love this place food,the sandwich's are incredibly delicious and my favourite is the sandwich of the 15 cm and is so affordable for nothing expensive.Well I think I mentioned the pros, which is really delicious and and for me there is nothing cons.I would recommend to a thousand percent.
Laura V.
Cali
Es mi lugar de comer preferido cuando tengo mucha hambre y no quiero estar escogiendo que quiero comer, primero porque lo encuentro en cada esquina, segundo porque todas las opciones me gustan y siempre quedo satisfecha, me encantan los vegetales asi que lo uso todos. Me gusta porque es un servicio rĂĄpido, amigable y limpio.
Karoline A.
I eat subway at least a few times a week and am totally addicted. I usually get the spicy italian on wheat with southwest sauce. bomb. i highly recommend extra meat. The more the merrier. Subway is always super fresh and I trust their ingredients. There is nothing bad there. Cookies are my jam.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??