BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sarah H.
My favourite thing about subway is that its so fresh. All the ingredients are there laid out in front of you. The bread is freshly baked too. I love that you can pick and choose what you want in your sandwiches. They Also have great value for money in the form of sub of the day deals.
Erin R.
This is my absolute favourite fast food place. Its one of the healthier ones and has the freshest ingredients. I go if I am at the mall or need a quick thing to eat thats somewhat healthy. They always have fresh ingredients and are always up for customizing your sandwich to your liking.
Sabrina Jéssica M.
Timóteo
Lanches gostosos e com bastante variedade e você pode montar seu como quiser. Tem opções mais saldáveis, mais gordinhos e vegetarianos. E mais barato em relação a outros fest foods. Recomendo o sanduiche de frango defumado com creme cheese. Os cookies também são delíciososa. Recomendo
Jade R.
Subway has a great choice and variety of sandwiches. I often go when I'm at work on my lunch break. Always fresh bread etc and great value for money. The meal deals they do are fantastic you are limited as to what sandwiches are in the deal but they include a variety. The subcard points system is a great way to earn offers and freebies
Ashley C.
Hemaruka
I love Subway. I am forever a Subway fan. I eat there more often than I should. I really enjoy the expansion of soups, pizza and salad options. Though it is a sandwich shop it does offer some other options. I do enjoy how the chain is changing for the better!
Brenda L H.
I love the selection of healthy meals. You can eat all the carbs you want or order with almost no carbs! I order food from there a least twice a week for lunch at work. I like that there is something for all ages too and different tastebuds! I would recommend everyone try Subway!
Enikő V.
Diakovce
I used to buy 15 cm sandwiches, I think thats the best size.And the double chocolate cookie is the best! :D I used a coupon, what Ive got on the university, 15cm sandwich, drink plus cookie for 2 euros.
Maygan R.
Ballarat
So a friend shouted me my first subway wrap a couple weeks ago and must I say it was so good I'm still raving on about it to friends. Fresh and will definitely be purchasing more now that I know large cokes are only 3.20, what a bargain!
Kaitlyn A.
i use to not like subway until recently and now im obsessed o have it every Friday with my friend and i have no idea why i didn't like it. its pretty affordable and always coupons out there. my favorite is a ham on italian herb and cheese
Yamila F.
Es mi lugar de comida rápida favorito, es saludable y se puede acceder fácilmente ya que tiene precios accesible más aún con las promociones, puedes agregarle aderezos y verduras a tu antojo como también la elección del pan, sin duda un buen lugar.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.