BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Love our drivethru subway that you get to control yourself. You can even save your order in the system and the next time you go thru you just touch a couple buttons and go. They also offer great deals such as right now its any footlong for $6. How awesome is that!!
Anna K.
I love Subway sandwhiches. They are so good and the amount is big. They raised the price which is really sad because I loved the $5 footlongs. Subway is a kind of a great place to eat if you want to stay healthy. I used to go there a lot but not so much anymore.
Evelyn W.
Subway is great. It's cheap and usually pretty quick. I work in a hospital so subway is usually one of the best options on the menu for sure. I wish that more subways carried their soup and also made the pizzas. If every subway had those options it would be great!
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
In comparison to other sandwich shops, I give Subway 4 out of 5 stars. No real complaints, just their menu is very basic in my opinion. Food is good if you just want a plain type sub sandwich.
Kim J.
Mmmm subway is soo good. Just walking by and smelling the sandwiches. The only thing is most subways don't pack your sub. But other than that my favorite is the chicken bacon ranch. Love it. I go every once in a while. It's also great because they have alot of variety
Mackenzie A.
Allegany, NY
I absolutely adore subway, its an amazing place to go to grab a quick bite to eat that is healthy and nutritious. I usually go about once or twice a month when I am able to. They are always offering an array of foods to choose from and to create your own sub with.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Subway has a healthy sandwich for every taste and every budget. There are 5 or 6 different varieties of bread, to which you can add many different meats, cheeses, and toppings. Salads are available, too, as well as chips and drinks. All sandwiches are prepared according to your directions. No one will go hungry here.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
There is a 24 hour subway by my boyfriends house and after 11 it's but one sandwich you get one free and we love it. Whenever we want a sandwich we drive two mins get them and then go back and watch shameless.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
Subway never disappoints! Their prices are very reasonable and not to mention their food is way healthier for you than other fast food restaurants. I salads get the Italian BMT and it is so tasty! Everyone should choose subway!
Jenelle S.
Geneva, OH
A great choice for a healthy alternative to other fast food options! I really enjoy the monthly featured options as well as the opportunity to build my own sadwhich with my own choice of toppings! And..the best part, you can get as many veggies as you want!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??