BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Ashley C.
Hemaruka
I love Subway. I am forever a Subway fan. I eat there more often than I should. I really enjoy the expansion of soups, pizza and salad options. Though it is a sandwich shop it does offer some other options. I do enjoy how the chain is changing for the better!
Brenda L H.
I love the selection of healthy meals. You can eat all the carbs you want or order with almost no carbs! I order food from there a least twice a week for lunch at work. I like that there is something for all ages too and different tastebuds! I would recommend everyone try Subway!
Enikő V.
Diakovce
I used to buy 15 cm sandwiches, I think thats the best size.And the double chocolate cookie is the best! :D I used a coupon, what Ive got on the university, 15cm sandwich, drink plus cookie for 2 euros.
Yamila F.
Es mi lugar de comida rápida favorito, es saludable y se puede acceder fácilmente ya que tiene precios accesible más aún con las promociones, puedes agregarle aderezos y verduras a tu antojo como también la elección del pan, sin duda un buen lugar.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste, ON
Always fresh and made ready right in front of you. Can't beat a sand which made to order just the way you like it with fresh veggies you can see. So many options available that it is hard to choose a favourite.
Maygan R.
Ballarat
So a friend shouted me my first subway wrap a couple weeks ago and must I say it was so good I'm still raving on about it to friends. Fresh and will definitely be purchasing more now that I know large cokes are only 3.20, what a bargain!
Kaitlyn A.
i use to not like subway until recently and now im obsessed o have it every Friday with my friend and i have no idea why i didn't like it. its pretty affordable and always coupons out there. my favorite is a ham on italian herb and cheese
Amira S.
Pretty great sub place. I love their bread. It would be cool if their meat was nitrate free! It would also be cool if they added an alfredo sauce like quizno's! I love eating subway for lunch because I know it's healthier than most other food places out there.
Tamuz E.
For those of us with very active jobs and short breaks, lunch can take too long, be too costly, or be unhealthy and overly filling. At the perfect intersection of speedy preparation, variety of choice and value, I have always found Subway to be an excellent way to save money, make healthy choices and avoid that 'post lunch slump'.
Gini B.
Surrey, British Columbia
I love how you can customize your sandwich. As everyone's taste is different. Ordering for one another also helps me to know the other person and the taste better. And above all its the most healthiest food you can eat on the go coz everything is natural and pre-cut for you.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.