BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Suzie G.
Middle Sackville, NS
Great fresh products available that can be made exactly how I want it! Roast Chicken breast on a Flatbread sandwich loaded with vegetables is my go to sandwich. Needs to have the Feta Cheese back on the menu as an option
Mariá G.
Bogotá COL

I love to eat here when there is no time, I love the oregano bread, the black acetuinas, the price is very good, I always buy the 30 cm, it is a good place to eat when you do not have time, good price and good taste! I recommend it! , They must go to prove how rich it is!
Janet C.
I really love their sandwiches- and that they let you customize your order. They have so many varieties of everything that sometimes, it's kinda hard to choose. But I would always go to Subway's if I wanted something quick for a lunch or dinner, but also want to stay healthy. They have greens in their sandwiches- a lot, and I love that about them as well.
Maria P.
Medellin
SUBWAY ES UNA DE LAS TIENDAS DE COMIDAS RAPIDAS QUE ME GUSTA TIENE MUCHAS OPCIONES DE COMIDAS Y BEBIDAS EN SU MENU TIENEN MUY BUEN SERVICIO Y ADEMAS VARIOS LOCALES
savannah k.
It's good I always love a good sub when I'm really hungry. The only disappointment I have is at some locations you go to the employees aren't friendly nor seem like they want you there. I don't understand either how some shops close waaaaay before closing time. Horrible happened to me twice and I saw it happen to a group of guys as well, I was so hungry then.
Caroline S.
Os sanduíches são baratos e extremamente saborosos. Diversas opções de sanduíches, podendo variar de acordo com o seu gosto os acompanhamentos. Os molhos são muito bons e agradam a todos. O ponto negativo é o preço cobrado pelo refrigerante se pedido fora do combo! Mas a existencia de promoções rotineiras ajuda muito no dia a dia a escolher esse restaurante.
Morgana S.
recife-pe
I love it!! It's my best snack, whenever I can I'm eating a subway All my friends offer me because they know how much I love SUBWAY I love every taste for me and my family it's sacred every Saturday we gather to taste It's hard to say which is the best
Emma O.
My local subway is pretty much my second home on any given work day. I akways receive quick and friendly service and my footlong wheat with turkey and ham never leaves my appetite down! The meals are very budget friendly and there are loads of options.
Adhya S.
If you are craving for some roasted chicken, then Subway is the best place to eat their very big Roasted Chicken sub. They have this very juicy chicken, all you need to do is pick you favorite veggies and you are done. Its one of my personal favorites.
Rahanuma W.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the better fast food options since I am usually limited to vegetarian and pescetarian options. The quality is good, food is fresh. Usually get this when I''m on the run and didn't have time to prepare a lunch/dinner. My go to restaurant.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??