BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Neveen W.
Dudley
Love the sandwiches, love the prices. Whenever I'm at the mall I generally drop into the food court and opt to have a Subway over anything else, I'm a pretty boring sandwich eater, turkey and cheese with some mayo, but love it anyways.
Erika A.
I LOVE SUBWAY! Amazing sandwiches and snacks, no matter what u get its delicious! There is such a wide selection of things to put in your sandwich and it's amazing! My favourite is the meatball marinara although even the simple ham and cheese with white bread are deeee lishh
Kristina L.
Westmount , WY
Subway is great when you want to eat on the healthier side but still feel satisfied. So glad they added avocado to the options. Big thing that gets me is how inconsistent the quality of the subs can be. Nothing is worse than unwrapping a sub and having five pounds of mayo on the outside of the sub.
Has a great variety of sandwiches and I really like how you can put whatever you want on it. I also like how you can watch them make it and choose what kind of bread you want. The prices are pretty good and there are a few soft drink choices. The cookies are also very good and the cashiers are usually accommodating and nice.
Carol M.
The food is wonderful, the size is a little small and I always buy two hamburgers for that. The price is a bit high and doesn't fit into the pocket of everyone. He is always increasing and becoming smaller. But I love the milkshakes. My family and I are going on the SubWay mostly to make milkshakes. I don't have an opinion if the snacks are worth or not only, because of the prices.
livia P.
se eu pudesse estaria la todos os dias melhor sandwich recomendo a todos que gostariam de ter uma boa refeição de qualidade e um bom atendimento comidas super saborosas e cheirosas com otimos tempeiros e o preço nem se fala cabem no seu bolso ....
Maria C.
Montreal, QC
I go to Subways so often I might as well work there! The food is always fresh and not expensive. My favorite sandwich is the Spicy Italian. I always ask for extra olives and they never have a problem with that. I also love the Southwest sauce, if you like spice give it a try!!
Giulia Melo S.
Taubaté
Adoro os lanches do subway, porém além de achar muito caro mesmo em dias de promoção, acho que eles preferem ver o lucro do que o cliente satisfeito... é uma maquiagem que eles passam paa ter o nome de fast food saudavel, mas não é, sempre que como mesmo que com prazer, acabo passando mal depois
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
Subway is the fast food restaurant I eat the most and I could never get sick of it. I love the smell in the restaurant and what I smell like when I leave there. My favourite is the chicken breast and turkey. I love the bread too, it's always so fresh and yummy.
Kirstin D.
Subway is one of the healthy fast food restaurants, it never fails to impress and it never gets boring. There are so many sandwich combos, the options are limitless. Be as healthy (or not healthy) as you want, it's all up to you!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.