BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
willmer j.
sus comidas son demasiados sabrosas, tienen un toque vegetariano con carnívoro muy muy bueno sus productos, valen la pena comer allí , son demasidos buenos TODOS sus sandwich son muy ricos la verdad me encanta todas sus variedades de comida
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my go to place for a freshly made lunch...I sometimes stop for a pick up dinner. They keep introducing great meals and they have not disappointed me. Everything is put together efficiently right in front of you. I highly recommend you check it out.
Janthe T.
Hedel
Ik vind de subway fantastisch, omdat jezelf helemaal mag kiezen wat je op je broodje wilt. En het word helemaal vers klaar gemaakt en dat vind ik altijd wel fijn! Als je er nog niet heen ben geweest ik raad het je zeker aan om het te doen!
Brenda M.
Whenever I spend all day on the street I run to Subway, and a wonderful sandwich, crispy tenderloin bread, and several choices of fillings and sauces. I love the quality and diversity of tastes that Subway offers us for a super affordable price, I love others, but not always but most of the time I'm not very well attended, but I do not mind the importance and I get my delicious sandwich
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida

Whenever we are looking for something to eat fast look for us if there is subway, you do it to your liking, super friendly staff always and reasonable price I recommend to all, I if I miss the chips (not bag) and some assortment And variety in desserts. If it were not for that I would have a 5!
Deysi V.
Como no Subway há anos e acho uma opção rápida e vc mesmo escolhe o quanto a sua refeição será saudável a começar pela escolha dos pães e recheios (dá até pra colocar salada extra!). E Além disso engloba todas as categorias sem exageros: proteínas, carbohidratos, etc. E o preço é bem razoável em comparação com outros fast foods.
Eryn S.
Subway is pretty standard everywhere, it is not the best sandwich you will ever eat, but its yummy when you are on the go. I get them as quick snacks around school mostly. I would not go out of my way to go to a subway, but when it is conveniently located I will have some.
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ID
Whenever I feel for a good old sandwich I always dead to subway. My favourite item is the turkey Brest. I go at least once every week. It has very good quality. I would most definitely go there again, it's the only sandwich shop I go to.
Carol M.
The food is wonderful, the size is a little small and I always buy two hamburgers for that. The price is a bit high and doesn't fit into the pocket of everyone. He is always increasing and becoming smaller. But I love the milkshakes. My family and I are going on the SubWay mostly to make milkshakes. I don't have an opinion if the snacks are worth or not only, because of the prices.
Erika A.
I LOVE SUBWAY! Amazing sandwiches and snacks, no matter what u get its delicious! There is such a wide selection of things to put in your sandwich and it's amazing! My favourite is the meatball marinara although even the simple ham and cheese with white bread are deeee lishh
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.