BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Katie H.
Subway is one of my favourite fast food! The quality of the ingredients always taste fresh and I love the fact you can see them make it in front of you. The service is always quick and they have such a huge variety of meats, vegetables and bread. Also the meal deals are worth the small amount of money you pay on top. It's definitely the quickest and most enjoyable fast food
Jennifer V.
Surrey , BC
Subway is a great quick restaurant to grab a sandwich at. The quality of your sandwich all depends on the specific location you go to cause some really aren't that good. I would definitely recommend the locations I like going to.
Lan N.
damn back at it again with the food rather than makeup and beauty reviews. Yum food I love the steak one not much to say but I'm trying to reach the word satisfaction thing and I'm almost done. I RECCOMEND steak if you love steak
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I love the Oven Roasted Chicken! The bread is always freshly baked, and really soft! The veggies are crisp, and fresh, and the cheese is good. The prices are okay, but have gone up in recent years, so we don't eat there as much.
Rebecca Z.
Great choice and selection, there's always something to satisfy my tastebuds! My go-to sub has got to be the cold cut combo with lots of veggies. Great fast food alternative with mostly healthy but affordable options. Would recommend to others.
Pilar C.
San Luis Potosí, MX

Not my favorite fast food restaurant, but what I like is that you can choose the toppings and build your own Subway, the vegetables are always fresh and the bread is very good. Their prices are reasonable and with a portion stay satisfied. Oat bread is my favorite!
lierin q.
Son deliciosos los sandwinch que ofrecen, son alimentos frescos, con salsas innovadoras, es muy rico ir a comer alla, y aun que es comida rapida son ricos, saludables y llenan mucho, en mi opinion me gustan por que son tamaños considerados cuando se tiene hambre jejeje
Lucy W.
Subway has been my all time favourite healthy option fast food restaurant for years now. My favourite item to order is the Teriyaki chicken sub as it is very low in fat and tastes fantastic. It is fairly inexpensive and the food is very high quality compared to other fast food outlets. If you are looking for a low cost, healthy alternative to fast food then try Subway.
Mírian R.
Todas as cidades que eu morei tinham Subway, eu amo demais. Os lanches são mais naturais, o preço e as promoções acessíveis. O local é muito aconchegante e não dá vontade de ir embora. O meu sanduíche preferido é o de frango teriake. Sempre recomendo e ainda ponho pilha na familia para lancharmos lá.
camell e.
su atencion es muy buena y sus productos ademas de sanos muy deliciosos ademas de un buen sabor es que no tardas en tener uno en tus manos calido y fresco y en cualquier parte donde llego hay subway mejor noticia que esa no lo creo son muy buenos los recomiendo.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??