BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cheyanne P.
Point Roberts, WA
love me some Subway! I normally go once a week because of my busy scheduale i sometimes don't have time to get dinner. My go too is the chicken teriyaki club on usually a 6 in, and cover it in Buffalo sauce. I would say its pretty cheap for what you get.
Roberta D.
I loved it when I was a carnivore. But recently I became a vegetarian and there arent many choices. You can get either veggie or falafel. Still expensive for just bread and vegetables. Reccomend for meat eaters, but vegetarians and vegans not so much.
Blessed B.
I love going to subway. The food is really very fresh and healthy. I dont have any problems with their service or food. I love the flat bread and the grilled chicken. The quality is very good, and its also cheap. Yes I would recommend it to anyone.
Sara A.
Amazing for a pre cinema dinner! It's light and you can bbuild uo your own sandwich, wich is a think that I love because in other restaurants like that the sandwichs are pre elaborated. It's good quality, the ingredients all seem fresh , all though I think it isn't so healthy as it might seem.
Mariangeles c.
En general, los sandwiches de Subway son muy ricos: de muy buen pan, sabor y textura; y además de muy buen tamaño, según el gusto. Su precio es razonable y es una buen alternativa si uno cuenta con poco tiempo para almorzar o comer algo.
Ademas de la variedad de panes que nos ofrecen, mmmm rico
I absolutely love Subway! I love the fact that you choose each and every topping that goes into your Sub, making it easy to add or leave out items depending on what you are in the mood for that day. My only complaint is that the bread is a bit tough to bite when you are wearing braces... I've had to resort to using a fork and knife to eat from there recently, which prevents me from eating on the road...
Tia A.
The chicken tika sub! What can I say you were my first love, and I've never looked back, I've never even ate another sandwich from subway. So what I have for my perfect sub is
- ft long (if you can't eat it, save it for later!)
- white bread
- chicken tika
- pepperoni
- grated mixed cheese
- toasted with BBQ sauce
Obviously add a drink and the salad of your choice, but salad ruins it for me personally.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
I absolutely love Subway. I love that you can build your own sub and choose the toppings you want. It is definitely a healthier alternative to a lot of the fast food joints. The food there is always fresh and never disappoints. The staff is always friendly and I always get great service whenever I go. Subway is also reasonably priced. My favourite thing to to get there is their BLT.
Jessica M.
Toronto, ON
I love subway because it is not heavy like greasy fast food but it is still filling. I like the choice of fresh ingredients and fresh bread.
I get subway often because it is the healthier choice and still very quick.
Subway also has the best cookies...especially the raspberry cheescake ones!
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
amo muito, o subway nós oferece alimentos de qualidade,pra quem esta fazendo academia, é não quer engordar mas quer comer o que de melhor a terra oferece , é so ir mo SUBWAY, que você não vai se arrepender ótimo sabor, é uma incrível qualidade.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.