BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Keverling G.
Oregano bread and parmesan is my favorite, like the tuna sandwich, chicken teriyaki and Italian bmt my favorites forever. Ingredients and vegetables are always fresh, and the sauces a divinity especially sweet onion and ranch. Freshly baked cookies Warm and oats are a taste that everyone should try.
Jennifer S.
the sandwiches are mad fresh when you order. The veggies and meat are always fresh. The bread is freshly baked in the morning and you can taste it when eating. Its a little pricey but if they have a deal going then its ok. great selections for everyone!
Bárbara L.
Irati Paraná
um dos melhores lugares para fazer aquele lanchinho da tarde com os amigos após o role
eu adoro o Frango Teriyaki é uma delicia, sempre recomendo, mas nao deixo de experimentar novos sabores, nunca se sabe o quanto posso me surpreender com novos preferidos
Sara A.
Amazing for a pre cinema dinner! It's light and you can bbuild uo your own sandwich, wich is a think that I love because in other restaurants like that the sandwichs are pre elaborated. It's good quality, the ingredients all seem fresh , all though I think it isn't so healthy as it might seem.
Blessed B.
I love going to subway. The food is really very fresh and healthy. I dont have any problems with their service or food. I love the flat bread and the grilled chicken. The quality is very good, and its also cheap. Yes I would recommend it to anyone.
Mariangeles c.
En general, los sandwiches de Subway son muy ricos: de muy buen pan, sabor y textura; y además de muy buen tamaño, según el gusto. Su precio es razonable y es una buen alternativa si uno cuenta con poco tiempo para almorzar o comer algo.
Ademas de la variedad de panes que nos ofrecen, mmmm rico
Roberta D.
I loved it when I was a carnivore. But recently I became a vegetarian and there arent many choices. You can get either veggie or falafel. Still expensive for just bread and vegetables. Reccomend for meat eaters, but vegetarians and vegans not so much.
Marce E.
This is one of the best ... in particular the tuna subway is my favorite. I love that I can agree as I want and add the additions and supplements that I like, have specialties for each day and it's great to eat a little healthy from time to time, I really love it a lot..
I absolutely love Subway! I love the fact that you choose each and every topping that goes into your Sub, making it easy to add or leave out items depending on what you are in the mood for that day. My only complaint is that the bread is a bit tough to bite when you are wearing braces... I've had to resort to using a fork and knife to eat from there recently, which prevents me from eating on the road...
Fly P.
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
amo muito, o subway nós oferece alimentos de qualidade,pra quem esta fazendo academia, é não quer engordar mas quer comer o que de melhor a terra oferece , é so ir mo SUBWAY, que você não vai se arrepender ótimo sabor, é uma incrível qualidade.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.