BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amy F.
Subway isn't really my choice of resturant as it is just sandwiches which I feel like I could just make at home. However it is quick and easy when you're on the go and it doesn't disspoint.
Maisie-May M.
SUTTON-IN-ASHFIELD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
I would say subway is my all time favourite fast food. It is extremely affordable and being a vegetarian means I usually just stick to veggie delight. I am always asked if I would like them to change their gloves, as they may have been handling meat. The service is always fantastic and I can't get enough!
Katrina R.
Subway is good but sometimes the service is not great or the toppings are not fresh. I go if I am hungry but it is not my first choice. Also it is not a full 12 inches like it is supposed to be! They lie!! but it is still good so as long as you don't mind not getting super fresh stuff then you'll be fine
Rianne B.
Preston, Lancashire
I went to the Subway in the Manchester Arndale recently and while the food itself was fine, i did notice that the prices were a lot more expensive than in other subways. They also didn't have the £3 meal which is something they advertise. My friend also said the cookies were disappointing compared to our local subway. So, while the sandwiches themselves were fine, the entire experience wasn't what we were used to, sadly.
Suellen D.
Betim
um sistema onde os clientes escolhem como montar seus sanduíches, usando ingredientes frescos e saudáveis, e tendo um atendimento ao cliente rápido e agradável, a SUBWAY é um ótimo lugar para aqueles que procuram um lanche rápido, gostoso e que não saia da sua dieta diária e nem custe muito ao seu bolço
Hollie W.
Nottingham
Really like subway, although it's 'fast food', because you get to pick your meal it's definitely something you could make healthier than say McDonald's. It's also very affordable and there's always a variety of things to put into your 'subway sandwich'
elisa l.
altamira
me encanta esta comida son deliciosos y lo genial es que siempre puedes combinar nunca sera lo mismo siempre puedes innovar es delicioso, el solo echo de entrar al lugar huele riquísimo es una de mis comidas favoritas, el único detalle es que el establecimiento si esta un poco lejos de mi domicilio
Krystal M.
Hemet, CA
I just ate at Subway the other day and had the Italian BMT. I like the options when it comes to the veggies and how you can see them put them on your sandwich, but I do tend to be picky about my veggies. I guess I'm a little OCD! It would have been nice to have a little more meat and cheese on the sandwich, and for God sake when we say extra oil and vinegar we mean EXTRA! That stuff is awesome!
Becky D.
Llantrisant, Pontyclun
So I always pick up a meatball marinara for my boyfriend from Subway as they are his favourite! Subway offer great deals every week e.g. including a drink or cookie with your meal, and also have a loyalty card! Have been many time - it's such good value!
Sarah M.
I love to eat subway sandwiches. my fav type of subway sandwich is roast chicken on garlic bread. The breads dont reaally taste different tbh they all taste the same, like plain ol bread. These meals are staisfying to me. I love their french vanilla coffees too
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??