BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Shaz A.
I walked in to a man, putting away trays last night.no greeting .the store was empty .as I made my way up close to order .without looking up he says , I'll be with you in a moment, as former subway employee my self I knew that it wouldn't take long to finish what he was doing . So I responded with an ok thanks . I was wrong after putting trays away and organising the remaining bread he began cleaning and wiping off , he didn't even say sorry that he made me wait for good 15 mins after I walked out unhappy
Lany G.
Su comida es muy buena, me parecen los mejores panes sanos y con menos calorias que hay, aparte de la variedad de cosas que uno le puede poner a los panes para rellenarlo, ahorita en Venezuela son caros, pero volveria a ir una y otra ves, cuando tenga plata!
Monique M.
A staple in my diet for years. Great prices and great value. Some locations are better than others. Some have bad staff and poor quality product but overall this is a great place to eat. They have a large menu to please almost anyone. I would appreciate the ability to sample the gluten free bread before purchasing an entire sub or at least have the gaurantee that if the gluten free bread is not liked that they will replace the order.
Lily S.
Toronto
I don't enjoy subway anymore. I find that if I don't have flat bread, then I'll be served stale bread or bread that simply doesn't have the taste of there title. I don't like that there is always black olives and rarely green. I don't like to consider subway. Normally, it's a last resort if all else is out of reach.
May M.
Really good and is fun getting to choose your filling and even down to the bread choice or what you want your sandwich to be like !its also a really fast and very affordable for £3 for a whole meal deal !
Rayan H.
I love eating subway when i leave for work or during school because its not far from from school.
i am the type of person that takes always the same sandwich and i don't mind that its always gooood. The cookies are nice and love them! I always count on subway to feed me when i don't bring my lunch with me !!!!
Caitlin T.
Brisbane, QLD
From personal experience, Subway can be a bit hit and miss. It all depends on who serves you.
I have been served by the nicest person in the world and they have made my footlong correctly. But I have also been served by Lauren, with the full face of makeup who doesnt speak a word the whole time just vaguely points towards salads and gets it wrong no matter how many time you say no tomato please.
Good food, can be poor service.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I love Subway! Their subs are always loaded with so much veggies and meat I love it, and it's always all so fresh. And their Italian Herb and Cheese bread is absolutely to die for. And I haven't found it anywhere else. And their over all pretty healthy and have really healthy food options. Recommend Subway definitely.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Who dosnt love a cold cut sandwich every now and then to mix it up? Lol. I love going to Subway and picking fresh ingredients and watching as the sub artist makes my sandwich. They have great customer service and go the extra step to make sure you're satisfied.

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Charlene P.
Edmonton
Subway is good in a fix. But i've noticed lately they just don't have the same quality or care they used to. Sometimes I have no choice, because I work in small towns alot, and am a vegetarian. So that rules out most of the small town A&W's and leaves subways. Subways only has about three veg menu items, which is fine, but when I'm getting a veggie sub, can you at least make sure there's some amount of veggies on it? Like I said, better of two evils, but they need to step their game back up.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.