BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Caitlin T.
Brisbane, QLD
From personal experience, Subway can be a bit hit and miss. It all depends on who serves you.
I have been served by the nicest person in the world and they have made my footlong correctly. But I have also been served by Lauren, with the full face of makeup who doesnt speak a word the whole time just vaguely points towards salads and gets it wrong no matter how many time you say no tomato please.
Good food, can be poor service.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I love Subway! Their subs are always loaded with so much veggies and meat I love it, and it's always all so fresh. And their Italian Herb and Cheese bread is absolutely to die for. And I haven't found it anywhere else. And their over all pretty healthy and have really healthy food options. Recommend Subway definitely.
Charlene P.
Edmonton
Subway is good in a fix. But i've noticed lately they just don't have the same quality or care they used to. Sometimes I have no choice, because I work in small towns alot, and am a vegetarian. So that rules out most of the small town A&W's and leaves subways. Subways only has about three veg menu items, which is fine, but when I'm getting a veggie sub, can you at least make sure there's some amount of veggies on it? Like I said, better of two evils, but they need to step their game back up.
naf C.
I absolutely love this chain restaurant because it is definitely affordable and has good value products. Not only that but it is very convenient as well. Since I eat Halal meat, I don't get the meat sandwiches, so I always order the veggie ones. They taste delicious and you can customize based on your mood whether to get a spicy one or mildly spicy etc. There are so many choices on how you'd like to customize your final product with different breads.
Erin D.
Ennis, Ireland
I love subway. The fast pace easily acceded sand which shop that offers some of the tastiest bread and meat combos or even some of the nicest salad and dressings. It's one of the most affordable food places and it has great options for either someone who wants a lighter snack or even a hearty meal
Vitória T.
Otimo atendimento e boas opcoes, quando quero comer algo saudavel sempre vou para la. So acho que deveria ter mais opcoes de sanduiches ja prontos para quem ta em uma dieta rigorosa, principalmente para emagrecimento. E de ficar na tentacao ne, construir seu sanduiche com base em outro super gordo :)
Carla T.
Yaguachi
Subway es uno de mis restaurantes favoritos de venta de sanduches, me gusta la opcion de yo poder escoger los ingredientes y tambien el tipo de pan me gusta mucho el pan que tiene oregano es uno de mis favoritos y las opciones de salsas son muchos a mi me fascina la agridulce y la de mostaza con miel.
Mar C.
Alicante
I travel a lot due to my work, and I usually grab some food at subway whenever I find it in airports. I find their variety of breads really cool, because I don't really like plain white bread.
Last time I chose to add some jalapeños and spicy sauce on top and I cannot say I was disappointed! It was incredibly hot, and I loved it :)
A good grab & go place!
Audrey Y.
Definitely a go-to when you're pressed for time and want something filling & healthy! My usual order is the Italian BMT with a Italian herbs & cheese bread, toasted with Swiss cheese, sandwiched together with some tomatoes, spinach, olives & sometimes some jalapeños. It's all combined by the amazing flavours of chipotle & sweet onion sauce.
Courtney F.
Always fresh, always delicious, always fast! Great for when you are in a rush, or if you just want a delicious sandwich! Has the best chicken noodle soup in town!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??