BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Kally M.
I absolutely love Subway! Such a cheap meal to have when you're on the go or when you just want to have a nice lunch with friends. They have so many healthy options and it's so filling and delicious
Lauren H.
Miramichi, NB
We had subway last night and I'm so happy knowig my kids get a healthy filling meal that I don't have to make! The customer service is always outstanding and the food is better!
cheyenne e.
Subway awww they are so nice i couldnt get them very often when i was young cause it would cost a bit much. But the subs are amazing and omg the cookies are the best cookies ive very had.
Natalie N.
Really depends on the location for how much I like the food. But overall subways prices and portions are vary far.
Only thing I find disappointing is that 6 months ago they drastically down sized their wraps.
Alexandra D.
Subway has a large selection of healthy things that you can eat as a sandwich, as a salad and others. It's always really fresh and isn't super expensive. I go there like once a month, and it keeps surprising me!
Keyse H.
Com sanduíches deliciosos , produtos de qualidade, você tem a opção de formar a própria configuração do seu sanduíche. Fácil de encontar em shoppings e lojas de rua.
Preço justo
Angelica B.
espite being fast food, the subway is a more affordable restaurant, both in price and in calories. Their sandwiches are delicious, and with several choices, from the breads to the fillings.
It is of the highest quality. It is recommended.
Khushi G.
Bangalore
Love subway .
They are hygienic and provide fresh food
It has good sauces but can improve on breads
Alloo patty with mint mayonnaise
It has great quality and good atmosphere
rachelle a.
Subway sandwiches at least the tuna one is really good. I love all the veggies they put on them and they are really good when toasted too. They do seem pretty expensive though
Nathalia P.
The food tastes good but I have stumbled upon their restaurant with rats filthy rubbish and poor customer service. I loved to eat there but now I do not get close to it.
SAD WITH THE PRODUCT.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.