BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Love the Italian bread with chicken and bacon sub with lettuce and extra red onions. And funny story. Once when I was v drunk I ordered Italian bread with only red onions ha ha
Renee L.
I love going to subway whenever I need to get food before going to University. Spicy Italian, sixth inch or foot-long is my to go choice. It's nice but I wouldn't say it's spicy.
kanishka b.
NEW DELHI
Don't have much time ? Yet hungry ? Subway is the answer. Always satisfied with the quality and taste of subway. The great thing one can choose their stuffings according to their taste and need.
Ana S.
omg, i love subway ... i always eat it , i think is so tasty and healthy, it s better than a burger or french fries, just with a sandwich with a size you prefer, you will be satisfied
Lethicia N.
Melhor fast food que existe. Frango teriak é sempre muito gostoso e agradável. Você pode escolher muitos ingredientes para complementar o seu sanduíche, de 15 cm ou 30 cm. Todos os valores, a partir de 8 reais, para um sanduíche muito saboroso.
Sony (.
Toronto
I would definitely recommend this place its healthy and good sources of fiber or iron. If your looking for a place to eat this one is the place for health conscious person.
Angel L.
I love the idea of being able to create your own sandwich. You get what you like! Can be pricy however :/ and their bacon is something I always avoid find it's under cooked sometimes so I don't risk it.
Savanna M.
Parry Sound, ON
went for dinner ;last night,
i;m a vegetarian and I don't know why I need to pay the same amount of money for a sandwich without meat as I do for a sandwich with meat. The meat is supposed to be the expensive part. It's like I'm paying for the meat and just not getting it.
Beth W.
Very Affordable, tasty sandwiches and flat breads. I love the variety of filling options and there is a huge range of flavours. My go to lunch when i'm out and the prices are so low! I definitely recommend!
Sadia H.
Best. Place. For. Sandwiches!!!!!!!! Go there every other day, especially because it's highly affordable! Also, you can never forget to get cookies from there, absolutely love them!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??