BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sarah D.
I always purchase there salads and they are beautiful and fresh, I also get the steak and cheese melt and omg that is so lush when it's warmed... with plenty of gherkins to
Najiah B.
Subway hack: create your own sriracha aoli by opting for sriracha and mayonnaise. If you don't want lettuce spilling everywhere as you bite into your sub, ask for less lettuce, since they already put so much!
Emily H.
As I work in subway, I love it even more than I already did! I have great team members. Subway has great hygiene and food is alway amazing. Great food at great prices everytime! I legit live in this place!
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
I love Subway! It's one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I love that I can customize my sandwich however I like and I can see the custom nutrition information on their website.
Amanda H.
Raheny
I'm in love with the Italian bread!
Meatball marinara is my favourite and it's so tasty! I love how they do meal deals and how I can customise what I want to eat. Cheap and filling :)
Alana M.
Edmonton
Love love love subway! I love to just load my sub with lots of meat and veggies such a filling meal. Would go anytime at any meal! Would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Give it a try!
kamilla S.
O melhor lanche na minha opinião que gosto muito é de frango teriake, o atendimento também é bem diferenciado isso é bem legal, pois você pode ver o seu lanche sendo montado de acordo com que você goste.
Kasey F.
Subway is also a fast moving food restaurant and I am so in love with the Italian herb and cheese bread, I could eat it all day! Usually it is always good quality but it's not sometimes at the end of the day when they can't be bothered
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Subway is my go to lunch, I always pick chicken temptation with cheese bread. I think they need a few more halal places so that I can eat it where ever I go. The price is affordable
Casey R.
Subway salads are my favorite. I also love going into the store and smelling the delicious bread baking. I generally will have subway once every couple months and I always look forward to it!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??