BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Esmeralda T.
Beardstown, IL
Subway is an amazing place. One of my favorites to get there is the steak and cheese foot long or the BLT foot long. My boyfriends favorite is the Chicken Bacon Ranch foot long. Its extremely affordable and I go there ALL THE Time. At least once every two weeks.
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
Love this place. I always order the pizza sub and a few macadamia nut cookies. They have some of the freshest cookies I've ever tasted. Super affordable. I go here every week!! I crave subway all the time. Would highly recommend. They also have low calories.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I dont think I have ever had a sandwich at Subway I havent liked. Tuna, Meatball, BLT. I love them and the stores are really clean and the people working at the stores are super nice and helpful. A trip to Subway is always a nice experience for me and enjoy eating here.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
I love the fresh vegetables they offer. I usually get the Italian BMT ,which is a sandwich with 3 meats . They ask you if you want it toasted or not. Although their prices went up its still food. Theyll have it ready in under 5 mins
Mia R.
Memphis , TN
subway is just OK. it works well with my diet because if i need to keep things light on calories i can without feeling like i'm being deprived. plus i can log this easily in my fitness pal. it's fast and simple food. the soups are not always that great and are loaded with sodium.
aryelin L.
subway solo he ido una vez, me gusta mucho por que sirven alimentos muy ricos y llenos de propiedades como la lechuga y el tomate a mi me fascina. solo he comido los sandwich que son lo máximo definitivamente es una de mis cadenas de comida rápida favorita
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Subway is delicious and the employees are definitely generous with the amount you can ask for extra without a charge I really like that you are able to customize it to your own liking I definitely love going here this is definitely one of my favorite and go to places to go for a really good custom sandwiches 🌯
Sidra P.
Owings Mills
Since I'm vegetarian I don't eat meat so whenever I go hear I typically get the veggie sub and most of the times I go they always have a special deal . The subs are really affordable considering the fact of how long they are and yes I would recommend this to someone.
Emily H.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Subway is great for wanting to grab something quick to eat that is not as bad for you as most options out there. The food is good and you get to fully customize your meal as you order. Some of the lunch meat options aren't great and seem more like a mystery than what they are actually supposed to be, but majority of the menu is really good. The pricing is not bad but they do run specials a lot also.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Love subway! For a quick but healthy lunch this is my go to. Not all sub options are the lightest but their salads are awesome! Definitely my go to when I need a light and easy lunch and I'm in a rush.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.