BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Shmyla N.
Subway is the healthy way of enjoying a little treat! It tastes amazing as you get to choose exactly what you like in your sandwich. It's inexpensive and delicious! Service is friendly and quick!
Aarti L.
Mississauga, ON
Eat at Subway at least once a week - its convenient, healthy and quick. Only con is that they don't have many veg options but overall good fresh veg and affordable for a regular meal on the go.
Harri B.
At subway I love that you get to choose absolutely everything that goes into your sandwich, it is so different and unique to all the other cafes out there that I live visiting, the staff are always really friendly as well.
Casey J.
Subway is graet due to the fact you can actually choose wjat you want! My favouritechoice would be having hearty Italianbread with cheese, cucumberand sweatcorm and tomato sause!! Always leaving wanting yet another subway.
Regina T.
I love Subways cause they have the most wonderful sauces in the world.. I think they should sell those sauces separately, because everyone wants to have this sauce at home to eat for lunch!! I LOVE SUBWAY AND I ALWAYS WILL!!
Jordan M.
Subway is by far my favorite fast food restaurant. It always tastes fresh and delicious, yes it is on the pricey side for a sandwich but to me it is so worth it. With all the different sub/salad options you can't go wrong.
Deanna C.
I love the fact that I can customize my lunch anyway I want and almost always try something new, don't eat very much processed meats so try veggie options usually or chicken. Great option for a healthier lunch sometimes
Dimity J.
bargara
I LOVE YOU even though you're not too good for me. Still better than McDonald's though :') I love the subs from here my go to is a meatball with cheddar cheese toasted. Can't go wrong with that I'm tellin ya!
Bailee S.
Before becoming a vegetarian, I used to enjoy subways at least once a week. Good price and variety. However the lure is obviously less amount of variety for me now not eating meat. Still enjoy occasionally going there.
Angel L.
I love that Subway is so healthy and that you can watch them do it. However, it can be really nerve-wracking to customize your food because they expect you to be familiar with the entire process (the type of bread, sauce, which items are extra $), and the employees aren't always patient with you even if there is no one else in line. It's extremely pricey (I could make my own salad/sandwich for half the price at home). The soups are delicious but incredibly small. Their salads are my favourite because it's the least complicated to make and eat... depending on the place, I find they tend to make the sandwich really messily and everything falls apart when I eat it
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.