BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Always fresh and they customize your sub just the way you want it. I only go once every few months but it never fails to please me. Quality is amazing and the customer service is great as well.
Roxanne F.
Winnipeg, MB
I enjoy being able to design a tasty sandwich though I almost always go with my favourite lol! Lots to choose from for meats, breads/wraps/paninis, veggies, and extras like chips, cookies & daily soups
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Who doesn't love subway? The sandwiches the salads! They fill you up, prices are good. They always have good deals especially if you have a sub card. My favourite sandwich is the chicken teriyaki yum
Maki D.
Raduň
The bets fastfood ever!!! In our city is Subway not so popular yet, but we have such a nice personal there! They are always kind and they put sunshine in your day :)
I like that tuna sandwich :p So yummy!
Zhyrie M.
Regina, SK
They have the best subs ever! I like the fact that they let you customized your own sub. They have fresh breads, meat, and vegetables. For $7 you can hace a big sub. Isn't that great? That's why I really recommended this to everyone.
Carly B.
Hamilton, ON
My FAVOURITE place to stop by if I'm running around and haven't eaten. So much selection and everything is made to how you like it. Their sandwiches are great. I wish there were a few more vegetarian/vegan options. It would be literally perfect that way.
Kate J.
Good place for a decent sandwich. Breads always fresh with lots of choices. Variety of meat combinations to choose from. Made the way you like it. Wish they had a little more selection for veggies.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Subway is good. The stuff tastes good. Their cookies are the best. The price can add up quickly for a family. Some employees don't put enough stuff on the sub, others put way too much stuff on it.
Chelsea-jordyn Burns H.
tullamore
Brilliant service and brilliant selection of subs. They all taste delicious and are so filling but healthy enough at the same time. The quality is amazing and very affordable , I would highly recommend
Manjola M.
I visited this subway at the beginning of October during lunch. It was super busy and I had to wait a lot. Once I was being served everything moved fast. The staff were nice but not very friendly.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??