BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Who doesn't love subway? The sandwiches the salads! They fill you up, prices are good. They always have good deals especially if you have a sub card. My favourite sandwich is the chicken teriyaki yum
Carly B.
Charlottetown, PE
My FAVOURITE place to stop by if I'm running around and haven't eaten. So much selection and everything is made to how you like it. Their sandwiches are great. I wish there were a few more vegetarian/vegan options. It would be literally perfect that way.
Kate J.
Good place for a decent sandwich. Breads always fresh with lots of choices. Variety of meat combinations to choose from. Made the way you like it. Wish they had a little more selection for veggies.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Subway is good. The stuff tastes good. Their cookies are the best. The price can add up quickly for a family. Some employees don't put enough stuff on the sub, others put way too much stuff on it.
Manjola M.
I visited this subway at the beginning of October during lunch. It was super busy and I had to wait a lot. Once I was being served everything moved fast. The staff were nice but not very friendly.
Samantha M.
Glasgow
Everything about subway makes me happy, I love the smell as soon as I walk through the door and they have a brilliant variety. My favourite sub is a meatball marinara, I don't usually like meatballs but subways ones are the only ones I can eat! The sauce is so delicious!
Shmyla N.
Subway is the healthy way of enjoying a little treat! It tastes amazing as you get to choose exactly what you like in your sandwich. It's inexpensive and delicious! Service is friendly and quick!
Holli M.
Subway is my go to sandwich shop! They even make nachos!! Subway is so affordable and also is great if your very picky of what you want and like in a sub! I must have subway at least once a week! Subway also make a cheese melt toasty on any of there breads!
Camille H.
Sainte, QC
It's the only restaurant ever where I like green pepper! It sounds weird but the vegetables are so fresh, they are juicy, cold,... All their choices of vegetables, bread, cheese,.. make them so affordable and easy to seduce everybody!
DANIELA B.
Son buenos emparedados nutritivos, muy unicos, me gustan la cantidad de verduras asi que son muy saludables para la hora de almorzar o llevar a los mas pequeños a cenar
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.