BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Hayley C.
Kitchener, ON
Reliable and always smells good, if you want a good sandwich and don't want to make it this is the place to go , quick and easy but warm and yummy , ham with cheddar cheese is delicious, I would recommend to EVERYONE
Sanjidah A.
I love subway. I go everyday when I go out. Always get a sandwich or a salad but either way I always have to stop in a subway on the way coming home. I've tried to make one when I was at home but never came out the way subway did theirs. #subway4life
Fernando M.
Cada vez que me encuentro cerca de una sucursal de Subway! no dudo en comprar un sandwich para digustar. E igual lo adquiero cuando voy a viajar en autobús por varias horas. Su precio es justo. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Brittany H.
Two Mountains, QC
Subway is something that I definitely have to be in the mood for. I've tried the wraps and the subs but I have to say, I love their cookies! I like that you can customize your sub with whatever it is you want on them.
Makeup F.
I love the ham sandwich with pickles and sweet onion sauce! A treat. The bread is always fresh and soft, the chocolate chip cookies and raisins are really good! Recommended site
Nina R.
I live in a small town and this is one of our main restaurants me and my husband are Avid Subway eaters and I absolutely love so many of their subs and they always have fresh cookies it's one of the freshest cookies around that's my kids favorites but I am addicted to Subway I love it love it love it
Rhianne S.
Barnsley
Love subway, the filling for sandwiches are always so tasty and fresh, my favourite personally has to be turkey and ham, I go most dinner times haha! It is very affordable and I would recommend to my friends!!
Silvia R.

Food is delicious! The sandwiches are very healthy and I love them. You can choose what to put it and how you want it, you can serve the amount of salad ingredients and sauces you want without you claiming it, the sandwich bread is delicious and it is very fresh. They have excellent service and very comfortable premises, they have additionally, many branches and types of sandwiches to choose from. I really like going to Subway, I enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I really like it.
Ella P.
Toronto , ON
For when you're on the go and everything seems like it's high in saturated fats and/or sodium you can rely on subway for a quick grab of food. The food quality isn't the best, but better than most fast food places.
Sabeeha J.
They are amzing!
I thjnk they make the best sandwiches in the world!
I love their chicken tikka sandwich that includes all veggies. I visit subway whenever I go Tanzania..I think the sandwiches are affordable but I find the cookies expensive..
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.