BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Emma I.
toronto, ON
I enjoy Subways Sandwiches, tons of choice, great on the go. It is the healthier version of eating out, especially if you load it veggies and don't get a meat that's been deep fried.
Vanda B.
London Northwood
I feel like subway is so underrated. My absolute favourite omg they make their sandwiches so delicious. Their buns and sauces are to die for!! I die every time I eat a sub from there I just love them so much
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Jamie F.
Wirral
very nice atmosphere, good value sandwiches for a good price, with good quality, fresh products and salad. i visit at least once a week and am never disappointed, i would recommend subway to all my friends.
Sophie W.
Bognor Regis
I absolutely live Subway,I always get the Chicken and Bacon Ranch,it's always really nice,it's filling and it's good value for money,my local Subway always has fresh ingredients and have really nice staff that work there,I really recommend Subway
Natalia
coventry
The best place to get a sandwich from. The food is very good quality and I never had trouble with it. I used to go there all the time with my friends. The food also smells great. I would definitely go again.
Cher H.
London,
The chicken Tikka 6 inch sub on Italian herb and cheese is my favourite. It's super affordable and it tastes amazing! Out of every single sub. This is probably my favourite. I chose this one every single time I go.
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
I love subway a lot. They always have such good deals and taste great! It is very affordable and the food is fresh and good quality. Finally nice to find a place that does gherkins!!
Would really recommend.
Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Mmm I love the subway bread, hot, salty and good size, fresh and well presented food, they generally take care of food handling, I like it and I come back frequently
Molly B.
Barnsley
Subway isn't too bad but definitely not worth the money the portions are small and not filling one bit. The service in most shops is poor and slow and just not with the effort to spend that much on mostly vegetables.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.