BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Maisie W.
England
Subway is a very good place to go if you dont like other take away and you are trying to stay healthy they serve great sandwichs which are to your satisfactory and you choose what's in it and you also can buy salads 💖
Kristine K.
Furnes
I really enjoy the food at Subway. Ive only eaten a few of their sandwiches, but I enjoy the ones Ive tried. My favourite out of the ones I've tried is their Taco Sub. I recommend trying one of their sandwiches.
Sarah S.
Makes a great, healthy, cheap, late night meal. I have picky kids and yet when I say Subway they both get excited. Love that we can top my picky son's sub with nothing and my daughter (who loves everything) with the works!
Gaby G.
I am one of the places where I buy the most, I go at least once a week,I like most about the place is the dedication And rapides. Are very accurate and every new thing of product is a reason to go.
Chelsea G.
widdington, Essex
I'm always impressed with subway I do always get the same sand which as it's just great, you can choose how big you want a sandwich what you want to put into it and the salad is always fresh a absolutely love subway!
Sophia L.
Se você está tentando comer algo mais natural e sem frituras, com toda certeza o melhor é o subway!
Sempre que estou pelo centro e tentando manter a dieta, o pedido é subway de pão preto com frango. É bem mais leve que aqueles fast food gordurentos!
Hayley C.
Kitchener, ON
Reliable and always smells good, if you want a good sandwich and don't want to make it this is the place to go , quick and easy but warm and yummy , ham with cheddar cheese is delicious, I would recommend to EVERYONE
Ariani B.
Alvorada, RS
A variedade de opções para por no seu lanche é otima, tem opções tanto para pães quanto para molhos e saladas, tudo é montado na hora e o preço cabe no seu bolso.
Sanjidah A.
I love subway. I go everyday when I go out. Always get a sandwich or a salad but either way I always have to stop in a subway on the way coming home. I've tried to make one when I was at home but never came out the way subway did theirs. #subway4life
Cassey H.
Toronto
I love how you can buy a certain sub for a Set price And then add all of the toppings you want on it. I also love their cookies, they are so soft and chewy and they are my favourite cookies in the fast food industry
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.