BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Jaqueline C.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite sandwich is The Classic Tuna. I think it is worth the price and the temperature matches so well with the tuna filling, i also order it with mayonnayse topping. The flavor is the right one for hot days.
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I love subway. They have options for everybody and their service is amazing. The food is good quality and definitely fresh, my favourite item is the turkey sub. I like how they give you the option of toasting your bun as well
Anna C.
LaSalle, ON
This is a really good place to get something healthy and quick and easy. Lately the past few times that I've gone haven't been the best experience with cleanliness. All previous times to going we're really good unfortunately I would not recommend this as I would with other restaurants anymore.
Jazmin A.
I love subway I think it’s a lot healthier than a lot of other fast food places! It’s a great on the go meal! There is a lot to choose from which is great! Definitely recommend this restaurant! Good price for what you receive
Nikita P.
Elm Park , Essex
Subway is my favourite fast food place to go to. It is healthy but delicious at the same time. You can pick what ever filling you want and can pick different types of bread for you sandwich. You can also choose from a variety of sauces. It is just delicious.
shamara b.
t ha habido una larga tradición de muchos en la industria de la opinión de que la comida rápida Subway, mientras retratado durante años como una alternativa saludable / salvador de la industria, en realidad no es tan bueno en absoluto (el sabor o nutricionalmente). Trate de tomar una foto de la sub que acaba de comprar y hacer que parezca digno de Instagram. Realmente tratar, y usted tendrá un montón de tiempo, incluso en la mejor iluminación. Pero metro está empezando a cambiar su percepción trayendo ingredientes de calidad a la vanguardia. Pollo, criados sin antibióticos se encuentran ahora en la vanguardia. Originalmente un objetivo a largo plazo, Metro ha introducido asador-Style Chicken esta semana, pollo inducida sans antibiótico. Esta opción premium no toma el lugar de la oferta actual de pollo (que a su vez va libre de antibióticos en abril), pero se ofrece en adición. Recogimos un sub-pollo asado estilo para ver que tan bien colocado.
Charlie M.
It's good, but nothing so special. Also, I think it's too expensice for what it is. Their breads are really dry and old. When I go, I usually take a turkey sandwish but I never been so amazed by their product. I would recommend if you're rushing out of time, but not if you want a gastronomic date I would say!
ella b.
i go here for lunch quite often and the prices are so affordable for a good deal! they're very good quality and very tasty. also the best part is picking all the ingredients for your sandwich
Dahiana S.
Aquí en mi país se come sándwiches como merienda o algo rápido para salir del paso, también como cena. No es algo que comemos cada día como en otras culturas. Los que he probado han estado buenos, nada del otro mundo. Solo sándwich.
fati h.
My best friend at uni. All we’d eat all day every day. The healthy choices you can make is a great thing, plus it’s like making yourself a sandwich at home but it takes less time as everything is already prepared for you.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.