BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Diana H.
I love getting a turkey and cheese sandwich from subways! It's healthy and filling! When I'm on the go I stop by and pick up a yummy sandwich and it's very affordable! If you haven't tried it yet, just know that you're missing out!
Annika C.
Love. LOVE. LOVVEEE!!! Subway! ANY TIME I want a healthy alternative for lunch, I choose subway because I love it so much! And because it's quick! They have so many locations that it helps when your traveling to a new city or just driving through one, and you see a subway!
Tina M.
Subway subs are delicious and a less guilty option if you're trying to watch your weight. I like how it is all made fresh in front of you and customizable. There are always good sub deals going on as well. I visit subway several times a month.
Gosto bastante do Subway

Sempre testei Subway vou falar pontos negativos e positivos do Subway em minha opinião.
Pontos positivos
1- muito gostoso
2- bem conhecido
3 - comida saudável
4- sempre sou bem atendido
Pontos negativos
1- preço
2- tamanho
Apesar de alguns pontos negativos eu considero em uma faixa "muito bom"
Francesca T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love Subway! Their food is so inexpensive and healthy! I go about once a week, and always order a footlong tuna sub. The staff is always friendly and patient, and I love the quality of the meat/veggies is always superb. Their slogan "Have it your way" is really true, because you get to make your sandwich any way you want.
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
Good, healthy good. The cleanliness of the stores are hit or miss, depending on which restaurant you go to but the quality of the good is good. The employees are friendly and the price is affordable. 10/10 I would recommend this company to others.
Melanie B.
Davison, MI
I like their sandwiches but it depends on which one you got to because it can be a hit or miss because some people seem to think stale vegetables are a-okay, but when you find a good one you will know it. I think it is affordable for someone who wants to stay fit and relatively healthy and who don't have time to cook.
Anne T.
This is a great place to go if you have a little more time on your hands but want something customized to you. I love how you can add so many vegetables, and you can make a sandwich EXACTLY how you want it.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Subway is good, but the service isn't. I hate going in because the smell sticks on you all day, but if you go through the drive through the employees are rude and complain because you're too lazy to go inside.
Nathalie C.
Morrow, GA
I like the variety of healthy options that I c and find at subway. The ingredients are great and have a great taste and you can select exactly how you want your meal to be done. If you want to skip the bread you can always just ask for a salad bowl with all the ingredients.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.