BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Amanda P.
Atualmente é meu fast food preferido. Sempre sou bem atendida e tem se tornado meu fast food preferido pois de certa forma é mais saudavel que hamburguer e frituras, tenho presado pela saúde no momento e o Subway me ajuda nisto. Super recomendo para todos meus conhecidos.
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
The tuna sandwich or the teriyaki ones are amazing omg its really affordable and a really good quality of product. This is not my favorite sandwich but it still a delicious one and i will recommend it to everybody !
Inês S.
Almada
Amazing! I can eat just an half and I'm good to go! The price is good for the quality, the ingredients are fresh, the chicken is very good and very juicy, and the employees are very nice and helpful! I totally recommend to others and to my friends and family!
Jade B.
I love the freedom to pick whatever you want and make the sandwich your own. I love the variety of options but i wish there were a few more veg options like other coloured peppers, chills and maybe even things like crispy bacon or onion toppers to add as a final touch
Ellie C.
Subway is that one fast food chain that you don't have to feel guilty when you indulge into the deliciousness, the various sandwiches are so yummy and I love how fairly priced everything is
Danielle B.
Scotland
Cheap, taste amazing, healthy, the juice isn't very good, quick and easy hook, I go mostly everyday because I'm at work, hired hggnvu. I completely recommend to others, you wouldn't want to go back to any other fast foods/restaurants
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
Subway is my serious go-to place to get food when I'm on the go - especially during competition season when we're away. I just wish they would bring back their $5 foot longs because that promotion hasn't been around in way too long.
Kate C.
Sheffield
I really enjoy subway as it's falling and doesn't feel fattening. I go every now and then but the quality of the food is delicious. It's also very affordable too and I would recommend to others
Ella T.
I really like how subway provide so many different options and it's made infront of you so it is specifically catered for you. My favourite order from subway is the hearty Italian 6inch ham and cheese toasted. And it' just tastes amazing. Would recommend to anyone.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
Existem muitos sabores de lanches no Subway: frango, atum, B.M.T, vegetariano, peito de peru com presunto, almôndegas, frango teriaky, churrasco, frango pizzaiolo entre outros e além de toda essa variedade é sempre você que escolhe: o tamanho do sanduíche (15 ou 30 cm), o tipo de pão (Italiano branco, Integral, Parmesão e orégano, 3 queijos ou Integral com aveia e mel), o tipo de queijo (prato, chedar ou suíço), as saladas e vegetais (alface, tomate, pepino, cebola, pimentão, azeitonas e rúcula - pode colocar todos eles se você quiser), os molhos e condimentos (mostarda e mel, barbecue, cebola agridoce, parmesão, chiplote, mostarda tradicional e maionese - pode escolher vários) e os temperos (sal, pimenta do reino, pimenta calabresa, azeite e vinagre - pode escolher vários) que irão incrementar e dar um toque mais pessoal a sua guloseima. Delícia!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??