BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Sam D.
West Kelowna, BC
I'm giving subway a three only because of previous incidents that were very location specific. In general it's an easy alternative when I'm working and don't have time to make something.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, BC
Such an easy go-to restaurant when you want something quick and specific!! Love getting the flatbread and toast-it. Really affordable and this is a lunch that will fill you right up! Honestly nothing wrong with this place. Awesome for quick lunches
Maite M.
Here in Brazil there's so many subway stores! I always go there to eat when i want to eat something more healthy. Is so good. I like the taste and the things that we can put in the middle of the sandwich.
Lois B.
I love eating at subway! There is so many choices available and I try a new sand which every time. The one I reach for most is the Italian BMT, with a handful of lettuce and a dash of south west sauce. The quality of the sand which is good I sometimes treat myself to a footlong which fills you up but not enough to resist a cookie!
Alexandra K.
I love how Subway is absolutely everywhere. I always feel like its the healthier solution compared to a burger. I always get the Turkey Sandwich (with extra cheese) It's pretty affordable, especially when they have deals. The Pulled pork that they have occasionally is amazing too.
Laís Mariane I.
Guarapuava
Eu sou apaixonada por Subway, o lanche deles é maravilhoso, o sabor é incrível e saudável, possui opções para todos os gostos, sempre saio satisfeita com a culinária e o atendimento, meu item favorito  é o Frango defumando, eu recomendo.
Mandy P.
Owen Sound, ON
Subway is a very underrated restaurant. We go out for supper on Fridays, and Subway frequently gets overlooked as an option. They have $4 6" subs and 7" ft long subs. The food is always fresh and healthy.
Elizabeth G.
Kalgoorlie
If you want a fast food option but don't want to be unhealthy subway is your best bet, the sub combos are so tasty. Aswell as being tasty subway is affordable and you get the same standard in all stores.
Zaira A.
I love the vegetable patti from subway its a great quick snack to grab and it tastes amazing. Also it is healthier than other foods out there and i like how i can eat this without worrying about my diet.
Erin M.
Fenelon Falls, ON
Absolutely love subway! Take my daughter there after swimming lessons, quick healthier dinner. Love the steak and cheese on Italian herb and cheese. I wish they would bring out a new sub. Getting bored with my options but will continue to go.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.