BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Judith L.
Dog Creek, British Columbia
My family's favourite lunchtime destination is Subway. Once a month or so, when we go to town, they clamour for Subway sandwiches. The value is excellent for the size of the sandwiches and the fresh ingredients. My only disappointment is their lack of gluten free options - I find even the salads have something added that bothers my system - so I enjoy vicariously while the rest of my clan enjoys their meal.
Sheryl B.
love subway as they get made just for me with only things that I want on it with just the bread I prefer..I go about 2 x a month but another household member has it 1 x a week..you can go light if your watching your weight or go heavy if you want to make it a keep you full all day experience
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
Subway is my go to for eating out. It really fills me up and it tastes great. I also love that I can watch them make my sandwich and get whatever I want on it. I only get the veggie sub tho and am wondering why the heck it is the same price as say a ham sub???
Crystal M.
Guelph , OR
I do go to subway regularly cause it's the only restaurant near my work. They doe the most part have good service. I hate that my clothes smell like the bread every time I go in there. But they have great value and is super convenient when in a rush.
Katheryn O.
!!Me encanta!!Expresarlo con palabras le quedaría corto, su variedad de ingredientes da mucho que decir, todo es fresco y tienen un tamaño increíble; me fascina la variedad de salsas con las que cuentas. Sin duda uno de mis restaurantes favoritos.
Elloise H.
Subway is a great fast food restaurant. Sometimes I just don't fancy a burger from McDonald's so I get an amazing quality subway sandwich. It is a very reasonable price and definitely recommend for everyone.
Michelle V.
I remember that before I thought they were not the big deal. Until one day I went to one of its branches and tried a sandwich with tomato, paprika, lots of tomato sauce, pickles and so on. And oh God. That was incredible.

I truly loved the texture of the bread, the taste and the healthy I was eating to be fast food. I would definitely love to eat there several times a week.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
I love subway... but as a former employee, I know which things I want to stay away from when visiting my local shop. I used to always opt for the cold cut combo on honey oat bread, which is one of the cheapest menu items, but the BMT on Italian herb and cheese bread has stolen my heart. It's so good!
Sara K.
I hate subway only because of the working experience there. They aren't very good quality, but the food can be good if you don't eat at it all the time. The pros are you get to make your own sub and lots of healthy vegetables and the cons are the sauces and breads are pretty bad for you
Emily C.
I don't usually eat a lot of subway! But when I do it feels like I'm in heaven! It's worth the price you pay . It's not too expensive and the quality is really good ! The customer service is okay but some people may be having a day day at work !
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.