BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Potiyara d.
Gosto, mas já foi melhor... o que me deixa desde o início sem entender que um estabelecimento de fast food com comida mais natural, venda apenas refrigerantes e sucos em latinhas/garrafinhas. Seria legal ter a opção de ter suco natural ao menos.
Jessica W.
Windsor, ON
I love subway... but as a former employee, I know which things I want to stay away from when visiting my local shop. I used to always opt for the cold cut combo on honey oat bread, which is one of the cheapest menu items, but the BMT on Italian herb and cheese bread has stolen my heart. It's so good!
Sara K.
I hate subway only because of the working experience there. They aren't very good quality, but the food can be good if you don't eat at it all the time. The pros are you get to make your own sub and lots of healthy vegetables and the cons are the sauces and breads are pretty bad for you
Carla D.
The bread is cooked fresh right at store and is fresh. Typically pretty clean and can get a good meal deal with cookies/chips, sandwich and a drink. Would recommend the cold cut combo with 2 M&M cookies and a chocolate milk! Depending on where you live you can get good coupons in the mail
Katheryn O.
!!Me encanta!!Expresarlo con palabras le quedaría corto, su variedad de ingredientes da mucho que decir, todo es fresco y tienen un tamaño increíble; me fascina la variedad de salsas con las que cuentas. Sin duda uno de mis restaurantes favoritos.
Emily C.
I don't usually eat a lot of subway! But when I do it feels like I'm in heaven! It's worth the price you pay . It's not too expensive and the quality is really good ! The customer service is okay but some people may be having a day day at work !
Genevieve S.
Melbourne
My go to quick health fast food. A 6 inch leaves me full and doesn’t make me feel bloated and hungry an hour later. Love the variety of breads, cheeses, meats and fillings. Would recommend to anyone who wants something to eat on the go and doesn’t want to feel crappy about eating it later
Nicole J.
I buy food on Subway when I'm outside my house. I like the variety that they have to choose, because I can buy different meals with facility. Also, I love the freshness of the vegetables, I like feel something crunchy onnmy mouth when I'm eating, and definitely the vegetables do that.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I love subways bread! It smells so good! They have great qualify veggies I just wish thy would put more meat! They are open late and well priced! Their cookies are to dye for you will not want to share them
Maria U.
Vancouver
I always go to Subway when I want a quick fix. I usually go just before my second shift starts. They have so many different menu items at affordable prices. My favourite is the chicken teriyaki loaded with tons of veggies!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??