BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Lucy K.
For me it's one of the healthier fast food places. You have such variety for hot and cold. I often go there for a 6 inch and get the chicken tikka, or there are vegetarian options. The way it's wrapped can be eaten on the go and it's tasty! Would recommend :)
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
i love subway. Its a great alternative to the regular fast food burger and fries. I love being able to get healthier options. I absolutely love their salads! the price is GREAT. I will continue to frequent subway!
Jade T.
Waasis, NB
A nice way to have some variety in your day! Choose a pre-designed sandwich with a particular flavour; or create your own unique bite. With endless options, you're sure to find a combination of flavours you will crave again as soon as you take that last bite.
Ashley P.
always a great last minute meal item or just planning a lunch for a day at the park with the kids, which we do often in the summer!msomething for everyone and the cookies are AMAZING too!
Monica L.
Love eating here when in need of a quick fast food run. Very affordable, awesome daily deals, and a great selection of subs to choose from. Quality is decent depending on the location. Overall a great chain with healthy options!
Amy T.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Subway is so easy to go and get and its even better that you completely chose everything yourself so there is no fussing. the only down side is if it is lunch time in work a lot of other people will probably had the same idea to go there so can get busy!
Chloe T.
Antron hill , Mabe
Great sandwiches with a variety of different fillings and breads. I visit subway atleast once a week. I find subway is an affordable price no matter what sandwich you buy and I like the fact you can customise the sandwich with whatever salad and sauce you like
Michelle L.
I love subway so much. It is delicious and kind of healthy compared to other fast food chains. I go everytime I work which is basically 3 times a week. It's fast, easy to get, and affordable. They always have coupons that have great deals so I recommend it.
Kim D.
I love Love LOVE subway I could eat it everyday if I could, its so good, filling and healthy. The are very affordable, depending on what you guess and what not. But I still love it no matter what I still love then!!
Michelle K.
I love Subway! They offer a lot of different breads and toppings to chose from to make your perfect sandwich. I also really like the fact that you can watch them make it so you can tell them to add more or less of an item to better fit your tastes. I would go again and would recommend it to others!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??