BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
Subway is my all time favorite place to eat. Besides Olive garden. Haha but they have a wide range of nice meats, cheese, vegetables, and sauces. You can do any combination you want. Such a great place.
Carina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Best place for subs in my opinion! Great lunch option during break. Their toasted tuna subs are delicious! I prefer to get the $6 footlong of the day, eat half and save the rest for lunch the next day.
Sabrina R.
Subway é uma rede norte-americana de restaurantes fast food, com especialidade em vendas de sanduíches e saladas. Foi fundada em 1965 por Fred De Luca e Peter Buck. É considerada a rede de franquias que cresceu mais depressa no mundo, com mais de 44 mil restaurantes espalhados por 98 países. É a maior cadeia de restaurantes do mundo.
Shayna W.
Brookfield, MO
I love Subway, I love that I have endless combinations of flavor and texture choices available for relatively similar prices, i get coupons texted to my phone every week, and the food is fresh and overall supports me in making healthy choices when I'm grabbing something on the go.
April C.
Graham, TX
The food here is great they have a good selection of things that could go on your sandwich the only reason I give subway a three stars is because of the cleanliness and The lack of professionalism from the employees they have good prices that are suitable for anyone and they seem to always have good deals or offers going on
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
Subway is always a classic. I love their bread and that they send out lots of local coupon booklets for even better deals. They always have good in store promotions going on and often you can get a free drink or cookie with purchase using coupons.
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Love subway, however they have gotten to be way over priced. 10 dollars for a freaking salad? 😒 however the food is good, and the variety is great. I guess it's just how much you a willing to pay for a sandwich.
Jane T.
Chandler, AZ
If I could go to Subway everyday I would. Love all the fresh veggies they have. I always end up getting all the fixings with my sub. My favorite is the Cold Cut Combo. Their cookies are great also. Would highly recommend to others for the taste and value.
Rachel W.
I love Subway so very much. When I was pregnant with my first child, I would always get tuna, bacon, cheese, mayo, lettuce, onions and jalapeños foot long subs almost everyday of the pregnancy. So Subway is highly recommended! Much love and many blessings to you and your families!
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
I eat Subway at least two or three times a week. It's so tasty, and the workers are so nice every time I'm there. It's super affordable but various add ones can cost more money if you want them to. I don't eat the meat there, only the Veggie Subs, so I can't speak for those.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??