BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I love subway! It's a healthier option to McDonald's or other fast food restaurants. I love the flexibility of what you can have, either a sandwich or a salad. They also tell you how many calories there are which is great if you are calorie counting or on a healthy diet/lifestyle
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Always a good experience. I'm a pretty simple sandwich girl, cold cut combo with the double meat and the works for toppings. The extra meat is really tasty, and makes a 6inch sub seem more filling.
Nooran M.
You can find the best sandwiches there. It's of high quality but kind of expensive but you can get a sandwich either 6 or 12 inches. I like that I can choose what to put in my sandwich starting from the cheese to the sauces. I go there once every two months maybe. I recommend trying it.
Rachael W.
This is my favourite sandwich bar. I love to make up my own fillings. I go at least once every couple of months and I think it's good quality. My favourite is the Spicy Italian but I customise it. I will go back whenever I can. Good points system too!
Virginia Z.
How can anyone ever be tired of Subway? The variety of meats, breads, and vegetables are enough for you to try something new every day. I like to stick with my trusted pizza sub melt but every once in a while I will try something new and am always pleasantly surprised.
holly c.
Subway is great! They make it very fast, affordable, and always tasty. I like the variety and choice you have while you build your sub. I also like how Subway is branching out a little and has now introduced salads and personal pizzas. One of my favourite fast-food places!
Sarah B.
I love the way you can go into any subway and have a choice of bread for your subway to go into. My favourite is the Honey and Oat and Spicy Italian with melted cheese and lettuce. Cucumber and Tomatoes. Everything is so fresh and the meal deal is excellent value for money.
Brianna B.
Subway is my 'go to' place when I'm out and about and I'm feeling a little hungry. I only go about once or twice a month, but I always look forward to going and having a nice sub. The prices are very cheap as well which is great.
Rohniyah M.
Depending on the location you go to they have good customer service. I've had some bad experiences at some of the Scarborough locations. Other wise I appreciate the kindness of their employees.
Loren G.
Laval, QC
Though the quality of the products is good I find that everything is ridiculously expensive for average food. I don't often go for that reason, though it's much better than going to other fast food places which are unhealthier. I go when it's last option.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.