BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
I am fascinated by Subway products as they are very varied and are super delicious and have a variety of vegetable ingredients and their very good and delicious soun breads and different types of sauces to choose from
Denise d.
They have a lot of options which is nice and I really enjoy being able to customize what I want on my sub from start to finish. It can be a bit expensive but definitely hits the spot when you don't have time to make a home cooked meal
Paula M.
Good place, ubication, attention, pricey and food. Subway is one of my favourite restaurant, if I can, I go there every saturday. Her sandwiches are the best! :3 Ande, they have healthy line, so, it's good! I'll go there again, of course. :D I love it!
Fernanda O.

When I go to the Subway restaurant, I like to choose the ingredients that I can put in the snack and the possibility of adding the amount of ingredients I want (meat, cheese, salad, sauce, etc). There is the possibility of adding a cookie at the end of the purchase. You can choose a soda or canned juice.
Mia W.
Manchester
I love subway when I'm on the go and need something quick but don't want to get something super fatty. I don't go super often but it is a great option for me when I'm out and about. I would recommend it to anyone as they have so many different fillings.
Lucy A.
Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Always love subway! So good for on the go, I love the turkey and melted cheese it's always great quality! The deals are so good! I love how they will do it however you want, I would recommend subway to any sandwich lover!
This is the best place to get the best healthy food. You can get it the way you want it at an affordable price. I would rather eat at Subway than anywhere else. Favourite item on their menu is the Steak and Cheese Subway. Who doesn’t like their breads toasted?🤷🏻‍♀️
Rosie S.
When subway first opened, years ago, I loved their sandwiches, every Friday or Saturday night was Subway night. But few years ago the sandwiches have started tasted different, there's no taste, even the sauces are bland. And the chicken breast has 20 ingredients.
Nichola G.
Love, love, love subway. Always fresh ingredients and the custom options are numerous. I always get something tasty and healthy when I visit subway. And the white chocolate and raspberry cookies are epic. Great value for money and would definitely recommend
Anna B.
Subway is great for an on the go sand which which is freshly prepared right in front of you. There is a great variety of of sandwiches to choose from of there menu or you can creat your own unique sand which from all the different types of bread, meats and salads with the option to have it toasted or not. They even sell a selection of cookies, crisp and drink. It's perfect for a quick and cheap lunch
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.