BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Taylor R.
I'm never disappointed with anything I get from Subway. The products always taste fresh and delicious and I love to try the new sandwiches they introduce. I wish they would include better sandwiches in their sub of the day deals instead of things like tuna.
Liberty B.
Swindon
The meatball marinara is a win win although I did once find metal in it and o nearly swallowed it which would have been bad but it's so damn good I just keep going back. Very affordable food. I would always recommend a good subway
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I love subway! It's a healthier option to McDonald's or other fast food restaurants. I love the flexibility of what you can have, either a sandwich or a salad. They also tell you how many calories there are which is great if you are calorie counting or on a healthy diet/lifestyle
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
Always a good experience. I'm a pretty simple sandwich girl, cold cut combo with the double meat and the works for toppings. The extra meat is really tasty, and makes a 6inch sub seem more filling.
Rosie M.
Rivière-du-Loup
I really love this restaurant! You have endless sandwich possiilities! One of my favorite sandwich is the pizza aub! It's also super affordable for a student! I go ther whenever i don't know what to eat! I recommend this restaurant, it has a good service and it's easy to order!
Josimar G.
Subway es un restaurante que me gusto mucho la primera vez que fui ya que habían mucha variedad para hacerte tu bocadillo , y una de las cosas que mas me gusto fue que por pagar 10 euros podías beber todo el refresco que quisieras
Nooran M.
You can find the best sandwiches there. It's of high quality but kind of expensive but you can get a sandwich either 6 or 12 inches. I like that I can choose what to put in my sandwich starting from the cheese to the sauces. I go there once every two months maybe. I recommend trying it.
Rachael W.
This is my favourite sandwich bar. I love to make up my own fillings. I go at least once every couple of months and I think it's good quality. My favourite is the Spicy Italian but I customise it. I will go back whenever I can. Good points system too!
Sarah B.
I love the way you can go into any subway and have a choice of bread for your subway to go into. My favourite is the Honey and Oat and Spicy Italian with melted cheese and lettuce. Cucumber and Tomatoes. Everything is so fresh and the meal deal is excellent value for money.
holly c.
Subway is great! They make it very fast, affordable, and always tasty. I like the variety and choice you have while you build your sub. I also like how Subway is branching out a little and has now introduced salads and personal pizzas. One of my favourite fast-food places!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??
Crystal G.