BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Theraisa F.
I love our local Subway, they always have fresh baked bread and of course serve your sandwich the way you want it as far as toppings go. I find it a little expensive, but don't mind as its healthier than many other fast food alternatives in our neighborhood.
Riley B.
I could eat Subway every day for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied, probably. All the breads, veggies, and sauces mean that you could have a different sandwich every day. Plus it's easy to choose healthy options and a lot of the nutrition information is available on signs at the counter.
Kaitlyn T.
Harper, WV
I go to subway at least 2-3 times a month and I never leave unsatisfied. My food is always fresh and tastes delicious! And I love the fact that no matter which subway location I go to, the restaurant is always clean and the employees are always nice!
Melissa M.
Winnipeg , MB
Lately they have brought in some new toppings more heathy- avocado, mushrooms, spinach. I love subway don’t get me wrong but they
Always put to much sauce on.
Eggs for breakfast sandwiches taste terrible and cold!
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Good stuff! Love the roast beef sandwich and the tuna sandwich with the soft italian bread. Fav sauce - honey mustard. They have good deals sometimes and I love how everything tastes so fresh. However Healthy meals come with a pricey tag.
Charlotte P.
Chester
Subway is my favourite fast food restaurant. The hygiene is so good in here and I'm always satisfied with my food, there is a lot of choice of sandwiches and it is really affordable however they do only do sandwiches so it may not be for you! I love it though!
Natalie P.
Embrun
Just had a cold cut sub. It was very good! Fresh bread veggies and meat. Love that you are the one that decides what’s in it and that they make it in front of you. Favorite bread is the Italian herb and cheese.
Ayah B.
U.A.E
This store I feel like it’s home made food , it’s not so expensive, I like every thing in this store, the food is super good quality, the most important thing that they make the bread by own , of course I recommend this product and I’ll go as soon as possible
Sara B.
This is the only fast food were I can purchase a vegetarian option in my area so I'm really glad of that! It doesn't feel like a fast food: the quality is pretty good and the fact that we can choose anything we want to put in our sandwiches is amazing. Their cookies are the bests on the market.
Leanne L.
Every time I have gone to Subway the toppings have always been fresh and my sandwich has been made perfectly. The taste of the Italian bread is fantastic because it is very freshly made. My favorite is either a cold cut on Italian or the pizza sub, always with double cheese and toasted!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??