BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Nix B.
birmingham
Double chicken salad box... don't you love it when you go to subway and ask for a salad box and the staff are so auto pilot that they ask if you want any salad.... in your salad box! Bless my local subway for making me smile! Anyway subway salad, fast food that's actually not bad for you... just step away from the sauce!
Sabrina B.
I like Subway's for their sandwiches but most of their products are a bit pricey for a sandwich. I prefer Dagwoods better as the products that they serve are fresher. But other than that it's a sandwich. You can never go wrong with a sandwich if you like em'
Elias M.
I know may be subway isn't the best but I can always count on it to provide me with vegan food on the go, when I'm at a mall or out and about. The falafel is to die for and I love how big of a range of veggies they have
Rachel B.
Seaton Burn, Newcastle Upon Tyne
I absolutely love subway. From the fresh bread, of different varieties, to the many different fillings, and being able to choose your own salad filling to accompany your chosen filling, it is my favourite sandwich place
Pati K.
Okay so I realise they are legit just like sandwiches but they are just so good! Don't go there often but the prices are actually aright. Definitely better then any other fast food like idk McDonalds or KFC. I would recommend for people to go there and see it for themselves I mean why not give it a try :)
Theraisa F.
I love our local Subway, they always have fresh baked bread and of course serve your sandwich the way you want it as far as toppings go. I find it a little expensive, but don't mind as its healthier than many other fast food alternatives in our neighborhood.
Riley B.
I could eat Subway every day for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied, probably. All the breads, veggies, and sauces mean that you could have a different sandwich every day. Plus it's easy to choose healthy options and a lot of the nutrition information is available on signs at the counter.
Kaitlyn T.
Harper, WV
I go to subway at least 2-3 times a month and I never leave unsatisfied. My food is always fresh and tastes delicious! And I love the fact that no matter which subway location I go to, the restaurant is always clean and the employees are always nice!
Melissa M.
Winnipeg, MB
Lately they have brought in some new toppings more heathy- avocado, mushrooms, spinach. I love subway don’t get me wrong but they
Always put to much sauce on.
Eggs for breakfast sandwiches taste terrible and cold!
Christine P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Good stuff! Love the roast beef sandwich and the tuna sandwich with the soft italian bread. Fav sauce - honey mustard. They have good deals sometimes and I love how everything tastes so fresh. However Healthy meals come with a pricey tag.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??