BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
I really love subway! The food is always so fresh and delicious. I always try to choose subway when i eat out because it's so much healthier. I love how they always have deals on; even when deals aren't on the prices are great anyways.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I really like Subway as a good health(ier) alternative to other fast food places.

The toppings and breads are fresh, the vegetables are always crisp.

The only complaint I have is that they used to have wraps in Canada (not the flatbreads) and they got rid of them. That was disappointing as I really liked the wraps.
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
Subway is my go-to place for lunch. You can customize everything and it's generally healthy depending what you order, and everything is made in front of you. Just writing this review is making me hungry! The most I pay for a 12", a drink, and 2 cookies is $13. That's super affordable on a mom's budget. They also have kids meals!
Erica H.
I love subway! It has lots of options for all types of people's diets. Spicy, normal. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, allergies. Healthy/dieting. List goes on! There's so many choices to choose from to make the salad or sandwich you desire!
Maria S.
Pickering
Very good place to visit when your on the go! The subs definitely fill you up. The quality is great every time! My favorite one is the egg sandwich :) I go about once in every few weeks, whenever I feel like eating a sub. Definitely will go again many times. Thanks Subway! :)
Charl L.
Everytime I go here I always get the Six inch Italian sub with chicken Tika, salad and sauce, it is so delicious! It's perfect for an alternative for fast food restaurants and is easy to grab something whilst you're out. It's inexpensive and is great as there's a variety to choose from making it individual to each person. YUM
Paula M.
Tallinn
I visit Subway every week and I love those sandwiches. That's so good they have so many different options to choose from and you can have whatever you want between your sandwich. Also, you can see how the sandwiches are made and you don't have to wait very long. Another merit is that Subway has SOOO delicious cookies :)
millie a.
Sup everyone,
I just wanted to give a quick talk about subway! I go here so often as it's really cheap, I've been satisfied with everything I've had. The cookies are really nice and the sub of the day can be great fun! Make sure you give it a go! (I'm not even a fan of sandwiches but these are THE best!)
Millie xx
Rahat M.
Dubai, Dubai
I am not a super big fan, but its a decent joint. Available across the globe with a lot of variations, its easily one that i have landed up in a few times. Its reasonable with its rates and makes an attempt at healthy food.
Rana E.
Amazing variety of sandwiches and subs, if you are not happy with their selections you could make your own which is a great advantage. I find it to be a very healthy choice for my kids whenever I’m looking for a snack for them while outside. Vegetables are always fresh, the only downside is that they keep increasing their prices
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??