BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Love subway, however they have gotten to be way over priced. 10 dollars for a freaking salad? 😒 however the food is good, and the variety is great. I guess it's just how much you a willing to pay for a sandwich.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO
I eat Subway at least two or three times a week. It's so tasty, and the workers are so nice every time I'm there. It's super affordable but various add ones can cost more money if you want them to. I don't eat the meat there, only the Veggie Subs, so I can't speak for those.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
There buffalo chicken sub is just to die for!! Love how wherever I go they always are nice and they always add everything that I wish to have in my sub. But this chicken buffalo sub is just ugh can't ever have enough
April C.
Graham, TX
The food here is great they have a good selection of things that could go on your sandwich the only reason I give subway a three stars is because of the cleanliness and The lack of professionalism from the employees they have good prices that are suitable for anyone and they seem to always have good deals or offers going on
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
Subway is one of my favorite places to go to. One can always create a new combination of toppings for their particular sub choice. Subway, is always offering some kind of deal for their sandwiches. Making lunch out, affordable once again. I head to Subway at least once a week.
Colleen O.
Good sandwich selection, with a great variety of ways to make an awesome meal. I like their turkey subs, but their cookies are really good too- especially the double chocolate chip cookies. It's more affordable than most fast food joints- a little over $6 for a 6" meal combo.
Taylor M.
Viroqua, WI
There are several subways in my area, and is my go to supper if I need something quick. I usually get a six inch, and my store can get pretty busy because people usually go after school, and it's pretty slow which is the only bad thing besides the prices because now six inches are over $5 when foot longs used to be $5.
Tracy H.
I love Subway veggie subs.. The bread is so fresh every time I visit one of them. The choices is great. I just wish they add more to the subways.. Not to mention but those Cookies are like heaven...
Diana H.
I love getting a turkey and cheese sandwich from subways! It's healthy and filling! When I'm on the go I stop by and pick up a yummy sandwich and it's very affordable! If you haven't tried it yet, just know that you're missing out!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
We love subway and love that there is a healthy fast food option with decent priced food. With there being so many chains to this restaurant you can run into some cleanliness problems with the stores.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.