BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
Subway eat fresh is right! I mean it’s not actually the freshest, making it at home would be better but this is the best in fast food for healthy! Tastes fresh Atleast! The bread is always so fresh and they always make a mean sub!
Red R.
Subway is one of my favourite food places ever!! Meatball sub would have to be my most desired sub, I can never get enough of it 😊 And the cookies they have are heaven!! every time I go out to get subway I can't help but get a few cookies, they are so soft and sweet I just love it, I love subway!
Patricia G.
Barcelona
Ordered online and when I arrived to pick up meal they said they could not connect to the host. I paid cash then found they also charged my card so I had to contact 8 different people and 3 top managerial positions to get my refund. I will never be back. I am going to the store today. This will be my 4th time. They said they will give me the refund after they were told to do so.
Princess S.
MIAMI, FL
I just love subway it's healthy and tasty delicious just some of the workers have an attitude that just throws pal have and make u feel not to buy anything like theast time I was there I just worked out because of how the worker was speaking to me and stuff talk bout disrespectful but in all the foods delicious
Megan K.
Corner Brook
Love the meatball sub, fresh bread and toppings. Always made perfect, hate when they are out of the cheese bread bun though, it's the only kind I like. Only a fan of two subs; meatball and club sub. Used to love the chicken breast but I find the chicken doesn't taste real, very watery and I've had a few crunchy almost like bones in them before
Mercadyz M.
LaSalle , ON
If I am in a rush, I can stop at subway and grab something fresh. Subway Canada is always yummy. I usually grab a turkey on whole wheat with lots of spinach and veggies. I will continue to go there if I need a quick lunch! Subway
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
Great place for a healthy sandwich. I have been going here for over ten years and it never fails me. I like all the healthy options in the store right down too the soup they serve. They also give out coupons so I use those all the time when I go there.
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
The majority of the time I get subway it's great. It's a cheap price and you're definitely full when you're done. The customer service at my local store is always great, and they even remember my usual sub. There are times when I will bring it home though and it will be a mess, the toppings not even being in the bun. But that happens little enough for me to not really care.
Shannan E.
Cambridge
I love subway. It is a nice alternative to other fast food restaurants because it does offer healthier options and more varieties of vegetables. I like that you get the choice to make your own sandwiches, and its a personal sandwich for yourself.
Ann S.
Alfred, ON
We love getting fresh made food at our local subway. We get some food to go maybe once a week. We find it tasty, health, and fresh. We also appreciate that there is a dily deal, and other great affordable combos. I recommend Subway to everyone, and especially for people who are concerned about watching their weight and eating healthy over all.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.