BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
sadie t.
stockton on tees
This is the best trip you'll ever make they serve a sandwich of your choice with the softest bread ever by far my favourite shop out there well other than channel and Tiffanys I could live of subway now one question for you would you like your bread toasted or just warmed !!!!!
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , ON
Subway is good like for me what ever I take there I always add a lot of mayonnaise and I'm good to go also is very affordable and the quality is very good like you taste it and you automatically want another one. With my subway I always take the 7up to drink and this combo is Life.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
It's good for a quick healthy-ish type lunch or dinner, and they have some good deals sometimes. The taste is generally consistent, and everything seems fresh. There are WAY too many choices for breads/toasting/cheese - I like what I like, and tend not to deter. I prefer Dagwoods over Subway, however, but that's another review!
Molly K.
i don't eat subway very often but I'm never disappointed when i do. The quality is always of high standard and very affordable. The Italian BMT on hearty Italian bread is my 'go to' sub. I've only ever had one issue when ordering, I asked for extra pickles the server put an extra 4 on and said they cant put anymore on that that even though I usually get extra pickles with no issues. other that this one time I find the servers happy and helpful.
Ivana V.
Ordered online and when I arrived to pick up meal they said they could not connect to the host. I paid cash then found they also charged my card so I had to contact 8 different people and 3 top managerial positions to get my refund. I will never be back. I am going to the store today. This will be my 4th time. They said they will give me the refund after they were told to do so
James P.
I feel slightly better about eating here over a burger joint, but probably, in the long run, it is just as bad for you. I find that they are expensive so normally I just stick with the cold cut combo. A pro is that they kept spinach even though it was supposed to be for a limited time. Con: They have soo much salt in the meat I find after an hour or two I am really dry and thirsty.
Sarah-Ann D.
Montreal , QC
Subway is great, they get coupons going regularly with awesome deals, and they are the only place in my area with one of those machines for the drinks where you can add a taste shot and such.
It's in the healthier spectrum of the fast food, and they have a great selection
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
One of the best deals for food. Definitely worth the money since its really filling. I go here very often because most other resertaunts and fast food places offer nothing vegetarian or vegetarian options are very expensive but subway accommodates for that very well which is why I will always be a loyal customer
Farzana K.
wembley, england
Very nice , love the chicken teriyaki with melted cheese. They have different types of breads e.g. Wheat, honey oat , Italian and my favourite Italian herb and cheese. They also have a variety of salads. What I love most about subways is that they do breaks fast meals , you can get a cookie and coffee and even a breakfast sandwhich.
Razze o.
The Tuna/Tonfisk Sandwich at subway gave me a real blast i often don't go to subway but today i did And i was suprised by the perfect taste Although It was a little to much salt for my taste but the onions and sallad with the tuna was a perfect mix It was a very nice meal. I would go again.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??