BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What's your favorite sandwich? Mine is the sweet onion ch...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Maria Paz C.
Subway is a great place to eat if you're on the run. There are some nice sandwiches and a lot of variety in vegetables and meats. If you're really hungry you can get de 30cm size, if not, you can get the 15 cm size. This food don't have a lot of fat and unhealthy ingredients so yes, I recommend it.
Kamilla G.
Tynset
I really like eating at subway, because it has a lot of selection and it's really affordable against the other fast food restaurants around here. Pros: It is kind of healthy, so I don't feel like I am bunching on a lot of excess weight. I don't really have any cons. I would recommend to others.
Ailie M.
Kirkcaldy
I go to subway quite frequently (including today). I love their foot longs always go for italian herbs and cheese. They are so filling I could have one for lunch and that will do me for the rest of the night. They are also very good with veggie orders as they offer to change their gloves etc.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
Ok if you want a fresh sandwich but I find that the stores are not always very clean and the service isn't the best. The sandwich fillings on offer are also a bit dated and tired and would be nice to have a bit more modern variety and more vegetarian/vegan ootions.
Cara E.
Preston
I absolutely love subway sandwiches!! The different sizes are good because if you just want a snack you can get a smaller sub but if you maybe are really hungry then you can just Get a bigger one? I also like that I can just put it in the refrigerator and save it for later. They have loads of different things to try and you can get what ever toppings you like and different sauces, drinks and snacks too
Laura V.

I love SubWay. I went in for the first time in London, when I was studying English, and I loved their meatloaf sandwiches. Was one of the most sold and recommended products, and the truth is that it does not disappoint at all. And the best thing is that you can drink as much as you want !!
olive F.
Great atmosphere and workers. They have the best cookies ever, which are always fresh!!!
However, they should be more forth coming about allowing customers the option of adding onions, sweet peppers etc. to their eggs before they are cooked.

I really enjoy subway and intend on venturing out with new sauces and sandwhich combinations.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , ON
Subway is good like for me what ever I take there I always add a lot of mayonnaise and I'm good to go also is very affordable and the quality is very good like you taste it and you automatically want another one. With my subway I always take the 7up to drink and this combo is Life.
sadie t.
stockton on tees
This is the best trip you'll ever make they serve a sandwich of your choice with the softest bread ever by far my favourite shop out there well other than channel and Tiffanys I could live of subway now one question for you would you like your bread toasted or just warmed !!!!!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
It's good for a quick healthy-ish type lunch or dinner, and they have some good deals sometimes. The taste is generally consistent, and everything seems fresh. There are WAY too many choices for breads/toasting/cheese - I like what I like, and tend not to deter. I prefer Dagwoods over Subway, however, but that's another review!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??