BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I think what's great about this place is that there's not a lot of places like it. It's so fresh and considerably healthier than a lot of other fast food options. The prices are great, and you don't have to worry about getting the wrong order or other issues with certain food places because it's done right in front of you. I especially love the smell that comes from this place it always draws me in! Love the options and the cookies are to die for!
Heidi A.
BROCKVILLE, ON
I love subway before they started putting up the price! I mean there food tastes great and it's a big sandwich for what you get, but it seems to me that ever so often they put the price up of their sandwiches. So I'm not happy with that. They use to be so affordable and now not even their coupons I find worth using.
Sadia d.
I love Subway, its better than other fast food places such as McDonald's, Pizza Hut or KFC. I only like the Veggie Patty. It is very tasty and health! There is a variety of choices that you can choose from the bread section The customer service is also very quick and the staff very welcoming. Would recommend and definitely come again!
Kiera J.
Hillburn road, Wisbech
I have had good and bad experiences at subway. It is great for lunch, as the meal deal is so cheap and really good!
The bad experience I have had had been a couple of times when I have had random piece of the salad in my sandwich (for example a piece of sweet corn) when I haven't ordered it.
Of course this isn't a big thing as I just took it out but for others that may have an allergy it's not good!
Rashida B.
Dubai, Dubai
Subway can either be healthy or unhealthy depending on the type of sauces you use, and I usually try to balance between the two. What I love the most at this place is the smell of freshly baked bread - it just pulls you towards the store. And of course, the choice of fresh veggies, and the fact that you can add anything you want into your sub. It would be great though if they could come up with a slightly smaller portion as well.
Haidy Z.
Bogotá D.C , Colombia
Personalmente Me encanta la variedad dd convinaciones posibles de un solo sándwich son increíbles, tu tienes la posibilidad de crear un sándwich a tu gusto y tus preferencias sin estar ligado a los algunas veces molestos menus. Solo hay que saber hacer una adecuada combinación de sabores.
Personally I love the variety dd possible combinations of a single sandwich are amazing, you have the possibility to create a sandwich to your liking and your preferences without being tied to the sometimes annoying menus. You just have to know how to make an appropriate combination of flavors
Giuliana D.

I love the possibility of the combinations they offer! You can relish several flavors in a sandwich. It is healthy, practical, fast service. The advantage is eating well for good prices!

Lonnie D.
Ottawa, ON
I’ve loved subway since I was a kid. My elementary school used to do subway lunches once a week, which was awesome! My go-to order then is still my go-to order now, cold-cut combo (except no more kids size haha, though that round bun was my favourite). Soooo good. Subway is a great choice for healthier fast food when you need a quick bite, while trying to eat responsibly. Their white macadamia nut cookie is also to die for!
Danny M.
Every time I go to subway I order the bread with teriyaki chicken because I love its flavor and I always accompany it with chocolate chip cookies, and although I've tried other combinations (roast beef, veggie etc) I always prefer the chicken teriyaki. As for their sauces I love sweet onion and sweet mustard, I must confess they are my favorites.
Jennifer M.
Holdingham, Sleaford
Fast but healthy food! Love the lunch meal deals they do and they offer a decent selection of subs to choose from. My favourite is the Italian bmt! You can choose out of a selection of different bread and then what salad and sauce you would like and it's made right infront of you! Love subway would definitely pick one over a McDonalds as it's so much better for you, they are priced well and it actually fills you up :)
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??