BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Elmira V.
Greenford, Greenford
I love subway so much, they remind of the iranian sandwiches, it's so great that I get to choose what to put on my sandwich to make it taste like the iranian sandwich
Juli B.

Something I love about Subway is that ... When you are trying to eat a healthy and well balanced diet, a visit to a fast food restaurant can be problematic. But on hectic days, when you can not find the time to cook a nutritious meal at home, a quick meal might be convenient. If you make careful decisions, fast food can offer both comfort and health. The Subway menu offers a variety of guilt-free options.
A tip of a healthy choice is ... The next time you order, try a 6 inch sub for whole wheat bread instead of one of a foot long white bread. This lowers your calorie and fat intake, and adds fiber. Opt for lean meats like chicken, or try a vegetarian sandwich. If you do not want to reduce the number of slices of cheese in your sub, substitute cheddar for low-fat cheeses like Swiss or mozzarella. Instead of ordering mayonnaise, order mustard or low-fat dressing. There is no need to limit the number of vegetables you want to add
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Subway get a 5/5 for taste but loses stars for quality (soy chicken, anyone?!) That being said, their bread is amazing. I adore both the parmesan oregano and the italian herbs and cheese. They are flavorful and crunchy outside, soft inside. There are tons of menu choices (ham & turkey, sweet onion chicken teriyaki, Italian bmt, and pizza subs are a few of my favorites). All of my favorite veggies are available as toppings, and the sauce options rock too.  I love that Subway is upfront with all of their calories, makes it easy for me to track my treat meal. If you REALLY want to cheat, the cookies are AMAZING!
halime a.
London
this place is wuiet tasty and i have had good impressions with them, they are very clean and tasty but in my opinion i just don’t enjoy their food like if i was on a night out i wouldent pick subway alothough it is cheap
Karla R.
I like them, they are delicious and nutritious, some not so much, it depends but, the prices have increased monumentally, that I don't like much, because I'm a student, I still don't have a job and my expenses must be reduced, so, they are delicious but now I must think if they are worth the price they now have, I loved to share it with my boyfriend or my family
Trena T.
Sarnia, Ontario
All time FAVOURITE. Love this place its cheap and affordable doesn't matter if your a student or a single mother you can afford SUBWAY! Their coupons are a great deal. They have a special everyday of the week if your up for trying something new. If you haven't tried subway yet... you must be living under a rock. I get the same thing every time I go and it taste even better as the last one.
Donita D.
The services at subways are always confusing for me, I understand the concept of customizations of your food, but I could never feel welcomed or feel appreciated for buying because I feel like whenever we choose something, I feel the intimidation that the staff brings. When we had our first time subway, it wasn't that pleasant at all, because everybody expected us to know what exactly we wanted, despite it being our first. I was disappointed with the service, but don't get me wrong, the idea is genius! The prices aren't too bad at all, and the food does taste well, but not to the point where I would always come back.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
subway all the way. subway is life. the first time i ate subway when my car broke down and i was hungry. the nearest fast food restaurant was subway so i just when there. i got a veggie subway and my god, it was the best thing i had ever tasted. i got my subway foe about $3.50 because it wasn't a footlong and it was my first time trying. but after when i fell in love with subway, i eat footlong subways and this is usually my lunch. i would recommend this to everyone and say that you should try it just once if you haven't. i swear this could be your best foods of all.
ivana b.
windsor
Subway is honestly a great fast food place because you have the choice of deciding if you want to eat something a little more unhealthy or healthy. You have a wide variety of toppings and breads, giving you the freedom of deciding what you want based on what you are looking for exactly. Its a really easy place to just order something from if you need some food when you are on the go because you can actually get something healthy.
The breads are amazing, and of course there famous cookies!
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??