BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

Taya B.
wirral
I love subway
I’ve even went to one in Benidorm Spain
I find they often run out of products without spare
And staff arnt really good listeners and are quite rude sometimes
I am not very fond of the food at Subway. The sandwiches are oftentimes dry and they don't feel completely fresh... The quality of the food was way better several years ago. I eat there it if I am in a hurry and cannot find a better place at the moment. Subway
coreen v.
Unfortunately our Subway has gone downhill. The only thing that is good is the bread and even then it is hit or miss if it's hard... Not impressed. Never tastes fresh...
stephanie d.
Chilliwack , BC
Decent place for a sandwich , they have tons of options and you pick what goes on your sub and it is made in front of you which is great. Very affordable place to eat .
Talita V.
A proposta de montar o sanduíche ao seu gosto é ótima, os preços para adicionar mais ingredientes é muito alto. E os cookies da Subway são os melhores que eu conheço!!
Alexandra G.
București
It's my first option when I need some food very quick but I don't want something as unhealthy as fast food. The quality of the food is very good and so is the price.
Ciara C.
I can’t fault subway, they are specialists in making fresh sandwiches and salads which are healthy (to a certain extent), taste great and are incredible affordable!
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
Decent food. Good service. Great for when I’m in a rush and need to eat before going to work. I always get veggie and I’m always satisfied. Love the cookies too.
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
Subway is one of my favorites as i love sandwich with cold vegies.
I ordered chiken slice sub in honey oats loaf and loaf was freshly baked as it was still hot and vegies were fresh.
And i also had chicken club sub with multi grain bread.
Had a great experience guys keep it up and maintain this hygiene standards.
Shauna Y.
WATERFORD
I love subway , if I feel like having a calm lunch of such I always go here because I don’t know it has a calming environment and great tasting food , I love the smell of it as you walk in the door it’s great !
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.