BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Dani C.
New York , NY
I love their subs but wish they still had the five dollar footlong deal. Their sandwiches are great but when they start hitting the $7 mark I feel like I could get a better sandwich elsewhere with better quality ingredients
Cheyenne W.
Alexandria, MN
My favorite sandwich is the buffalo chicken on whole grain bread! I could eat here everyday! It is a tad expensive, especially for a healthy "fast food" place. Just for two people alone it totals 22$z. But the sandwiches are great and you can put whatever on them! Also comes with a drink, cookies or chips! And very yummy soup!
Cinnamon R.
I have always liked Subway because of how quick their service is and how customizable their subs are. Only recently have I been a little bit disappointed with the flavor and portioning of their sandwiches. Personally, I don't think Subway's ingredients taste as fresh as they used to.
Stacey H.
New London, NC
I am addicted to Subway! I have been eating the Cold Cut Combo with redwine vinaigrette and extra sweet onion sauce for over 10 years. I love having my rewards card and getting free subs. I have two now that I'm bout to use.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Love to come here during the week when I don't want to bring a lunch. I love the prices and the meatball marinara sandwiches!! They have some amazing cookies and sandwiches and are not expensive at all.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Roasted chicken on wheat light mayo green peppers tomatoes black olives salt n Pepper. Awesome delicious sandwich. Throw in a white chip macadamia nut cookie and I'm there! Yes. I would go again and again.
t s.
I love subway but I feel like the sandwiches that you like never have a special and can be a bit costly for a family to eat. I love the steak sandwich 🤤 I just wish they would stop going up on price. Otherwise they always fix my sandwich how I like it and you’re in and out very quickly.
Sabrina R.
Subway é uma rede norte-americana de restaurantes fast food, com especialidade em vendas de sanduíches e saladas. Foi fundada em 1965 por Fred De Luca e Peter Buck. É considerada a rede de franquias que cresceu mais depressa no mundo, com mais de 44 mil restaurantes espalhados por 98 países. É a maior cadeia de restaurantes do mundo.
Megan K.
Scottville, MI
Subway is my all time favorite place to eat. Besides Olive garden. Haha but they have a wide range of nice meats, cheese, vegetables, and sauces. You can do any combination you want. Such a great place.
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Subway is delicious. They have so many sandwich options. They also have a variety of chips and cookies you can choose from. The one downside is I have gotten sick from there many more times than not; it's always a gamble.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.