BY SUBWAY #6 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Paige B.
Oldham, Oldham
Love love love Subway! It is affordable and easy for an on the go lunch. Offers a wide variety such as sandwiches and salads. Advertises calorie amount clearly. Fresh salad and refillable drinks. Cheap, nice and convenient.
Subway is okay as everything is prepared fresh to order. However, they do not have any gluten free options and I find all subway stores smell very strong. Good meal deals but most of the food is processed prior to being freshly prepared.
Vianne H.
I love subway meals they are very delicious and I visit lots of times for a sandwich but I do think in some sandwiches there can be too much bread that kinda takes away flavour but overall I think it’s a great place to grab quick lunch or something like that x
Dayna M.
Fauldhouse, Bathgate
I love subway, it’s healthy, tastes great, there’s always one around and I like they have a big variety of choice. The salad boxes are my favourite and I loooove their ranch dressing, I have a subway at least once a week
Carys L.
Wrexham, Clwyd
Love, love, LOVE subway! Such good value for money with all their food items, all staff members are extremely friendly and all the restaurants are very pleasant. My favourite sub is a BLT, cheese and toasted - yummy!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I do not eat here often, literally I have been here like 4 times. I think it is a healthy option of fast food, I order my sandwiches really simple like ham, vegetables and cheese. They taste fresh, I would recommend it.
Joyce M.
Na maioria das vezes o atendimento nao Ă© bom no subway, e por mais que tenha essa visĂŁo de ser mais saudável, eu percebo que tem muito embutido e coisas industrializadas, as carnes sempre parecem MUITO fakes :/
Amanda S.
Balfour, BC
Love subway. Could eat their sandwiches three times a day! My favourite is the tuna sub on parmesan oregano bread with jalpenos and red onions, extra mayo sweet onion and honey mustard! Would recommend it to anyone!
Joanne H.
N, Clacton on sea
They offer a nice range of sandwich fillings, I usually go here if my toddler is with us as she loves the salad bar. I tend to use subway more in the summer. Reasonably priced but I try and go when there are offers
Gabrielle E.
St, NL
I absolutely die for pizza subs at subway. As a university student, most of my money besides my tuition and books has went to buying myself subway. My favourite.
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Megan H.
What do you put on your Subway sandwich??