BY SUBWAY #4 in Dining

• What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?14 Answers
  • What is your favorite Subway sandwich combination?? Mine ...6 Answers
Aureanna B.
St, AB
I used to really hate subway until I really started experimenting and making different subs. Now, I absolutely love it.

All though it does make my stomach hurt almost every single time I eat it... but, that doesn't ever stop me.

My favorite thing from subway has to be there siracha mayo. SO GOOOOOD
Megan N.
halifax, NS
subway is my favourite sub restaurant! i love them so much, so good and full of flavour and filling ! the best ever i swear nothing beats a subway sub ! i’ve been getting the same sub since i was in grade 7 and that’s a
footlong
Italian herbs and cheese bread
ham
chipotle sauce
salt and pepper 😍😍
Liz M.
Winnipeg
Subway is pretty good, I'm sure everyone has had Subway tbh, but it think they have decent quality. I enjoy having Subway as an option because it's a great alternative to 90% of what else is out there. I go at least once a month or so. I recommend Subway to others who are looking for something quick and healthy!
Coleen M.
Subway is my favourite take away. I love the sandwiches, salads, coffee and cookies. It is also good priced. The only downfall is I've started to notice that different branches use different meat, for example one will use German salami and one will use Italian. If this could be kept consistent it would be better.
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
I don’t go to Subway too often as I do find it a little expensive for a sandwich. I save it for a treat but I do always enjoy the food there. The bread is always so fresh and warm and I love that I can have my baguette exactly how I like it and the variety of sauces is brill. I look forward to my next treat visit.
Erica S.
Mount Pearl, NL
Subway is my go to spot for lunch. The service usually is fast & friendly. I usually spend $7-$10 here. My fave thing to get is the Italian BMT on cheese bread! Yum yum!!

Healthier alternative to most fast food joints.
Paola S.
Subway is clutch when you are busy or don't have good at home. I don't feel as guilty buying a sub as I do most other fast-food places. You can choose all your toppings and I generally load up on everything so I get my fair share of veggies. They have a great selection and I'm sure everyone can find something they like. I will be a lifetime customer!
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
Love all the options so you can truly customize your sub. The bread is always fresh and they have great deals during the week for a quick and healthier option for lunch.
Mary H.
London, ON
Favourite place to get some takeout! My go to is a steak & cheese on the parmesan oregano bread toasted with swiss cheese, green peppers and onions. They're slowly starting to get more expensive. But, they have any 3 footlongs for $22 after 4pm and my boyfriend and I always take advantage of that deal!
carol C.
St, MS
Subway is healthy and delicious fresh food. They post all nutritional information . Calories also are always posted. We usually will have subway on a weekend and it’s a very good alternative to other fast foods .
elena l.
What's your favorite sandwich?
Ayla-May A.
East sussex, Rye
Has anyone ever had a subway not toasted? Lol Comment yes or no
Lorie B.
What is your favorite subway toppings on your sub?
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Which topping better never touch your sub?
Crystal G.